14: Not Your Little Girl Anymore

《Tommy from Martin died from a heart attack at 52. Dylan Rieder a skateboarder died from his long battle with Lukiemia at 28. Rest in peace you two. Moreover, here is another chapter. I hope that you like it. Deuces!✌

P.s. Drop a comment to let me know your thoughts! I'm at school writing using the Wi-Fi & I do not have all-day to write like I usually do, plus I have to get to class.》
________

Aaliyah

Zayn is here. He is really here and I do not know how to feel about it. I have dreamed about this moment, the moment when he would come for me. Yet, now that it has happened I feel numb. This man is standing here in front of me on what looks like the verge of a mental breakdown begging me to come home with him. I felt angry because I waited a month for him and now it is nearly three when he decides to finally drop in. He missed out on a lot and now he wants to show up when I have made up my mind to let him go. No, it does not work like that.

He missed out on finding out the genders of our babies. He missed out on hearing their heartbeats and seeing for himself how far they have come. I texted him and called him for over two weeks prior to being taken away from my little bit of happiness and he never responded. That girl answering the phone was just the icing on the cake. What really had me done with everything and everyone at that school was Jamya confronting me when I sat down to rest from all of the walking I had done to clear my head. Why she made it a habit to bother me about a man that does not want her, I do not know.

⏪Flashback⏪

"Oh, I thought that was you", she said sitting down beside me. I did not even glance her way because she was not even worth the minimum effort it took to shirt my eyes in her direction. "What do you want now?", I asked bluntly. She chuckled, "What? I can't say 'Hi' to an old friend anymore?", she asked feigning innocent. I remained silent because we both knew that that was bullshit and there was no point in me wasting a breath to respond to that. "So I heard that you were leaving. At first I was a little sad that my bestfriend was leaving but then I got over it because at least now I get to have my man all to myself now. I will take good care of Zayn while you are gone, baby girl", she said.

I shuddered in disgust at the way that she called me 'baby girl'. Zayn is the only person that I allow to call me that and I damn sure am not going to let some backstabbing bitch think that she can too. "I am glad that you have found a part-time job in taking care of people's leftovers, honey, but please do not be fooled. Zayn is still very much mine and always will be. Whether I want him today or tomorrow or even years from now, he will always come back like a boomerang. So you can try your hand at him if you want to but just know that I will always have his heart. As for best friends or friends period, you do not have any. You are a liar and manipulator. People like you do not have friends, you have pawns and sorry to break it to you, sweetie, but I am neither for you anymore", I responded sweetly.

She tsked, a smirk forming on her face. "You are right. I am done using you. I got all that I wanted from you and now we can go our separate ways. I got Zayn right where I want him and I got you out of my way. So really, through everything I won", she said smugly. I tensed, my hands beginning to shake from the anger, sadness, and betrayal coursing through my veins. She set everything up. She did all of it. She called my parents, the accident, all of it.

Before I realized what I was doing my hands were around her neck squeezing trying to choke the air right out of her lunges. She was pushing at my shoulders and scratching at my hands and arms trying to get me off of her. Her face was changing colors and all that I did was squeeze tighter while staring deep into her eyes. People were screaming around us for me to let her go but it was coming into one ear and going out of the other. I leaned in close so that she could not possibly mistaken anything I was about to tell her. She was gasping, "Aaliyah?", she gasped.