Is That a Threat?

Rowan's POV
Okay, todays the day i ask Nora on a date.
-the bell rings signalling that lunch break is starting-
Alright, theres Nora, sitting at her regular table with her regular sibli...wait who are those two other people? I hide behind a pillar and take a closer look. In addition to the regular four, was two other people. A girl and a boy, they both looked way to old to be in highschool. The girl had coal black hair and the boy platinum blonde. They both looked to be around there late 20s. I attempted to listen to what they were talking about.
"Nora, are you listening?" Asked the blonde haired man
"Yeah yeah, Dads sick. What do you want me to do about it?" She asked, she looked incredibly uninterested.
"Well we were hoping you might take a look at him since your the best at medical stuff?" Asked the boy
"Not going to happen." She replied. Why wouldn't Nora want to help her sick father?
"Please Nora? I'll throw something extra in if you want?" Asked the boy
"Max, i am not going. Thats final." Nora replied
The boy, Max, sighed and turned to the black haired girl who appeared to be trying to balance a pencil on her nose.
"Alice, can you at least try?" Asked Max
Alice sighed and replied "fine."
She leaned across the table to Noras ear and started whispering. It was barely noticeable, but you could see Nora stiffen slightly. Nora looked to the side with a troubled look on her face. Alice sat back properly in her seat.
"Okay, i'll go. When are we leaving?" She asked to Alice and Max
"Tonight." Replied Max as he signalled Alice it was time to go. They both stood up and left the school. I figured now was a good time to show myself. I burst out from behind the pillar and grabed onto the back of Noras shoulder and cheered,
"NORA NORA GUESS WHAT I GOT!?!?!......FRONT ROWTICKETS TO (insert your favourite band name here)!!!!!"
"Seriously?!?!" She asked
"Yeah!!"
"Lucky."
"Well i just so happened to get two if you wanted to come?"
I could see her thinking about what she wanted to do. Was she willing to spend the day with me to see one of her favourite bands, or not?
"Just us two?" She asked
"Yeah, why is that a problem?"
"...Fine i'll go but don't try anything fishy." She replied
"Sweet we leave on Wednesday after school."
"Alright."
----------------------------------------------
Authors note:
So if you guys forgot Alice is The Child Of Darkness and Max is The Child Of Light. If your wondering what Alice said to Nora to convince her i cant tell you for sure but it wasent pleasent. More like a threat like "if you dont come look at father i will rip out your toe nails, one for each day your late, you can try to run, but no matter where you are i can find you. And i promise i will. And for everytime you try to resist i will pull out an extra fingernail. So tell me again, are you going to join us to see father or not?" Yeah i dont know use your imagination. Also i am re vamping the story so i am polishing all the chapters. The second book will probably be higher quality since i am going to right it on microsoft word and then from there transfer it into wattpad.
Good night
Good morning
Good afternoon
Good evening
Good horse