Grande Finale

Rowans POV
After that i went back home. I was pretty heart broken so i got in my pj's cracked open the ice cream (in three different flavours) , chips, skittles, popcorn, donuts, pop, whiskey, cake, chocolate, pretzels, and pie. Then i turned on the TV and watched every disney movie ever (don't laugh they cheer me up!) till the sun came up the next day and it was lunch. I got off the coach and made myself oatmeal. I decided i needed to do something productive so i ended up cleaning the living room and myself up. As i combed my last lock i heard a knock at the door. I put my brush down and started across the apartment. I opened the door to find Nora. She was as pale as a ghost, her eyes were half closed, and her knees bent inward. She looked like she could barely stand. Which was accurate cause as i opened the door she fell forward, i caught her. Her eyes were closed now and i noticed how raspy her breathing sounded. It was uneven and hoarse. I laid her down on the coach, thankful that i had cleaned it up only moments ago. I looked at her, what the hell happened to her. I saw her wince. Why was she in pain? I didn't see any wounds. She winced again this time letting put a small cry. I panicked, i don't know what to do she just appeared! What should i do!?!? She cringed again this time letting out a scream. Its getting worse! Oh my god its getting worse! What the hell do i do what do i do!!!!! Before i could blink she was screaming at the top of her lungs. Gripping the coach cover, her head flung back. I was really panicking now, she looked like she was in agony. I just sat down next to her and held her hand. She screamed for a good five minutes. I decided to leave her and get a cold rag for her head. I couldn't just sit here and watch her suffer. When i came back from the kitchen there was a guy laying on the floor beside the coach. He had his eyes closed and was panting. Nora continued to scream. He opened his eyes and slowly sat up. He grabbed Noras hand.
"Who are you?!" I asked
"Thats the least important thing right now! Unless you want to be completely
worthless go grab a wooden spoon, some water, pain medication, and hand me that cold rag." He replied
I tossed the rag at him and left to go grab the things he asked for. When i returned he had a hold of Noras hand and was looking at her with pity in his eyes. I handed him the things and he quickly took them. He put the wooden spoon in her mouth and grabbed the glass of water in one hand and the medical pill in the other.
"Okay Nora, this is going to he hard but i know you can do it."
He ploped the pill in her mouth then spilled some water in her mouth. He continued to cover her mouth with his hand.
"Okay Nora, you have to swallow."
She continued her screaming, but it silenced for a second, then continued. He took his hand off her mouth. He held her hand for longer. After about another five minutes the screaming stopped. The guy panicked and put his ear to her chest.
"No no no no, come onNora you were going to live through this!" He yelled
He then started CPR on her chest. You could see the fear in his eyes. He then did mouth to mouth, then CPR, then mouth to mouth, repeating the process. He lifted off her lips and look into her eyes, pleadingly. Tears started to well up in his eyes. Suddenly i heard her gasp for air, after that her breathing seemed to steady. No more screaming. After catching her breath she opened her eyes and turned to the mysterious boy. For only a second she looked very confused, them she said,
"Noah? Is that you?"
He smiled, tears in his eyes.
"Yeah, yeah it is."