PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Baby Georgina's Baptismal Reception. Lucero Residence. January 1, 1989

George and Mariana Lucero, along with their family and friends were at the vast garden of their residence in an exclusive subdivision in Vienburg City, Missi, were celebrating Georgina's baptismal. Georgina was just a month and a half old.

James, a five-year old son of Jaime and Isabelle Tan, was playing with Georgina, who was comfortably lying down on her stroller. He was holding her right hand, "Hello, baby." Georgina smiled. "You're very pretty. When I grow up I want to marry you." Georgina smiled even more.

George then told his friend Jaime, "Did you hear that compadre? Your son wanted to marry my daughter someday.

Jaime acknowledged it, "Yes, I heard it loud and clear, compadre. Then I guess we should have them get married when they reached the right age."

George accepted such, "This is a pact, compadre. We shall then have them married in the future."

Their celebration had been suddenly disturbed by George's ex-girlfriend and Mariana's ex-boyfriend. The two had connived to take a revenge on the couple. George and Mariana's parents had arranged their marriage, thus George and Mariana had to break up with their former lovers.

Manolo Kim, Mariana's ex-boyfriend, fired a gun up in the sky, disturbing the merriment at the reception. By his side was Dulce Lopez who was already getting Baby Georgina from her nanny.

Manolo incessantly fired his gun one after the other by the ground not allowing anyone to approach them.

Mariana was requesting Manolo, "Please, Manolo. Give us back, my daughter." She was crying very hard.

Dulce replied, "You won't see your daughter ever again."

And the three culprits left with Baby Georgina after throwing a can of tear gas by the reception area.

After a few days, these three kidnappers had all been caught by the police but Baby Georgina wasn't found.

The three confessed that they left the baby on a fruits and vegetables delivery truck heading to the province of Los Lillia.

The kidnappers had been imprisoned but then Baby Georgina had never been found.