CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN

In the Enemy's Hands

As soon as Juan had gain consciousness after being bump by a gun's hilt on the head, Gregory, Don Jaime and Don George along with the authorities had asked him, "What happened? Where are James and Georgina?"

Juan saw that they were still at the airport so, only a few minutes had just passed. He answered, "There were bombings. Then James and Georgina were injected by a sleeping drug. I lost consciousness as well. But let us not waste any more time. G's engagement ring has an audio transmitter that also worked as a locator. James had put it just to make sure that we can easily find G if ever we went missing again. The software is installed in his phone as well as in mine."

Juan got his phone from his jacket's chest pocket. They were able to see the moving dot headed to an inhabited area in the outskirt of Vienburg City. When he pressed the loudspeaker icon they were able to hear the conversations going on.

The authorities had devised a tactical plan on their way to the place where James and Georgina would be brought.

The only thing that James could remember was a pain by his nape when he woke up.

Georgina was seated opposite him. They were both seated on a chair. Their hands were bought tied behind the back of the chair while their feet were tied as well. Georgina had started to gain consciousness as well.

Then they were joined by a lot of armed men. Then a man pushed a wheel chair where a very pale Dulce Lopez was seated.

Georgina's gag was removed.

Dulce spoke up addressing Georgina, "I'm very sure that your father and mother are now in panic again just like when you were snatched from them twenty-five years ago."

Georgina never replied.

Then Dulce Kim spoke up again and addressed James. "You're a very big hindrance to our plans of killing this girl. You have managed so secure her even if we succeeded following you during your trip in Europe and in USA. But don't worry. You'll be punished as well. We'll let your fiancée here witness your marriage to my daughter tonight."

James laughed soundly insulting Dulce Lopez, "Marry your daughter, huh! A marriage that would just be null and void! Our parents already had us secretly married. Why did you think she accompanied me in my business trip? We also had our honeymoon during the trip."

Georgina knew that James was just lying to mislead their enemies.

Dulce shouted at James, "Shut up!"

James didn't keep quiet. He continued insulting Sheng-li and Dulce. "Do you honestly believe that our parents and the authorities wouldn't be able to find us? This place is probably surrounded already by police and NBI agents."

As if on cue, the official negotiator had spoken up through the megaphone. "Dulce Lopez, we know that you have Georgina Lucero and James Tan. We also have on our custody your children and their grandfather. They already told us everything. Release them and surrender. You cannot win this battle.

Manolo Jr. then spoke out to the megaphone, "Mama, this revenge had to stop. We already lost Papa. It wasn't only Georgina, who suffered being away from her real parents. Marie and I also grew up away from you and Papa coz you chose to have a revenge that to just live together happily and raise us."

Dulce Marie spoke next, "Mama, please surrender. You didn't have to drag Yéye in this mess. He is all we got when you and Papa were imprisoned. It wasn't still enough that the government gave you a parole to spend your remaining days with us. You still had continued your revenge plans. Papa is already dead because the two of you cannot let go of this hate."