CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN

Keeping Her Safe

James and Georgina boarded the hotel's limousine from the basement parking. Juan was sat beside the chauffeur at the front of the bullet-proofed limousine. A car with a security team drove ahead of them and another car with another security team drove behind them.

They went to the airport. Georgina was dressed in a black business suit with matching black shoes for a man, which James had ordered at the shopping boutique of their hotel. Her hair was hidden inside a matching black bowler hat. She also wore black-rimmed non-prescription clear eyeglasses to make the disguise as his male staff even more realistic.

When they reached the security of his private jet, he teased her. "You also look sexy in a man's suit, honey."

"Whatever! So, tell me now why I have to disguise as your male staff," she had responded.

"Manolo Kim is already brain dead. He tried to escape last night along with your attackers last month. His relatives were already given the choice to remove the life-support device or not," he informed her. "My Dad had sent more security for us upon your Dad's request. Your security team had to stay at the mansion for decoy. Juan will be your close-in bodyguard wherever you go. Your Dad feared that Manolo's father will be more enraged because of what happened to his son. You can still enjoy the outdoors out wherever we go but you should be in disguised and Juan must be with you at all times. Your Mom's brother, Senator Lorenzo Blanco, had also contacted your relatives and his politician friends around Europe and USA so that they could help us in ensuring your safety."

The pilot had already announced that they were about to take off. James had fastened Georgina's seatbelt then he fastened his as well.

Once it was safe already to remove their seatbelts, James escorted his fiancée to the en-suite bedroom at the rear of the jet. "Let's get some rest, honey. It will be a long trip. Our first stop would be London." Then he addressed all the security personnel who accompanied them as his chief of staff, "Men, get some rest as well. We don't know the extent of Sheng-li Kim's forces. I want you all to focus on making my fiancée safe. I just need one bodyguard. John, get some rest as well. The printing of those documents we need can wait until we reach our accommodations."

At the privacy of the bedroom, James stripped off his clothes just leaving his boxer. Georgina did the same just living her lacy black matching bra and boyleg panty. She joined James on the bed and snuggled closely to his chest. He covered their bodies with the comforter and hugged his fiancée's body much tighter.

He teased her, "Let's get some sleep now, honey. You disturbed my sleep a while ago with your nightmare and seduction."

She pinched his right nipple. He jerked a little.

Then she moved on top of his body, "I want another round of foreplay, honey," she told him looking alluringly to his eyes.

He warned her, "This bedroom is not sound-proofed, honey. I don't want those men hearing how loud you moan and scream whenever we make out. I don't want them to think negatively of you."

She moved back beside him snuggling on to his chest, "I don't know if I can sleep again. I'm afraid to have the same nightmare, James."

"I'll be here to wake you up when it happens," he pinned her down on the bed and then claimed her mouth for a warm reassuring kiss, "I won't let Sheng-li Kim's men harm you, honey. They won't succeed. So, sleep now so that you'll have the energy to enjoy roam around London once we arrived there."