#2

The next was very different than many other school days. Phil finally had a friend. A friend to walk to classes with, to talk to during lunch, to share his own emotions and feelings with, instead of just trying to hide it. Eventually, Phil felt much more comfortable around Dan. Then, two days later Phil hung out with Dan for the very first time. It was very memorable, at least for Phil.

They both hung out at Dan's house. Dan had a very different reality than Phil had. Dan had two parents, a huge home, and he was the only child. Phil tried to picture living the life Dan had with mixed feelings.

"So," Dan said, "Tell me a little more about your family"

"Um, well I have a 13 year old sister named Liz, and an abusive mother, my father passed- " Phil was cut off by Dan.

"Have you reported your mum yet? The police can help you out with that." Dan said.

"N-no, well I couldn't take care of my sister on my own, and I have no other relatives that can watch me.." Phil trailed off.

"Well, if anything gets worse than before, take action, call the police" Dan said.

An awkward silence entered the room.

Dan once again broke the silence, "You know Phil, you're very different than anyone else I have ever met, you know that?"

"Um, well uh, no I didn't know that Dan" Phil scratched the back of his head.

"Well I really like that about you, I really do admire you." Dan blushed turning deep red.

Phil blushed as well, "Dan, I really like you, do you feel the same?"

"Well....I'll be honest... I do." Dan said turning away.

Suddenly, the cute moment was ruined by a ringtone from Phil's phone.

It was his Mum.

"H-hel-lo?" Phil said nervously, Dan put his hand on his thigh for support.

"Yes, I told you I am with a friend." Phil sighed.

"Mum, I do have friends, ugh I'll be home in an hour." Phil exclaimed.

Dan put his hand away after he heard that, he knew that nothing was gonna happen. Dan stared at Phil while he finished his conversation. His piercing blue eyes looking all around the room. Dan hoped that someday he would be dating Phil. The only thing he was unsure of is if Phil felt the same way.

Phil finished the phone call and turned to Dan. Do you mind if I leave a bit late? I mean I can walk home if I need to.

"No, no its totally fine. How late do you plan on staying?" Dan asked.

"Um 10:30- 11:00?"

"Thats fine, now back to business" Dan said.

"You know Phil, I really hope that you would be my boyfriend one day." Dan smiled.

"Maybe one day can be today?" Phil said smiling, as he turns into Dan.

Phil felt the soft lips of Dan, Phil pushes back after what seemed long enough and smiled at Dan. Phil had never had his first kiss before, and Phil believed that was better than he had ever imagined.

Phil cuddled with Dan for the rest of the time, never wanting to leave. For once Phil felt safe with someone. The warmth of his body filled Phil's body up with excitement.

A/N: AHH! THE FEELS!! I hope you're enjoying and I plan to update once or twice a day:-).