#5

Trigger Warning!:

Phil was nervous, and had to find out what has happened to Dan. Suddenly, his phone rang again. Once again, he picked up the phone, hearing the same voice which was supposedly Dan.

"He-hello?" the unfamiliar voice said.

"Dan, is this you? I need you to listen." Phil said.

"Um I gotta go.."

Then there was silence. The noise that could possibly kill Phil. Muted, but yet so peaceful at the same time. The reserved sounds filled Phil's head with mixed emotions. Anger was the one that stood out most, the acrimony of it all seeped into Phil, his face turned flushed deep red. Why couldn't Dan just enjoy his vacation leaving Phil relaxed and contained? Once Phil had finally allied someone, nothing but bad things seem to happen.

Phil couldn't handle all of the stress weighing him down. He decided to go to the only thing he could rely on when the stress became too much. Of course this wasn't his first time he had done this, but lately he had been able to contain himself. He reached into his dresser drawer behind all of the clothing that been hiding the real Phil. Slowly he dragged ragged cuts down his left wrist, feeling an instant spark of happiness. Phil let the blood drip down and let the blade push into his wrist deeper and deeper every time. Two minutes later, Liz walked in when Phil was putting bandages over his cuts.
"Phil? What are you doing?! Are you okay-" Liz was cut off by Phil, wrapping his hand around her mouth, muting her. 
"Liz, I'm fine, just feeling a little down." Phil reassured her.
"Obviously it's more than "a little down" come on fess up." Liz said.