#3

The next day, Phil went to school and had an enjoyable day for once, and he actually looked forward to going, because of Dan Howell. Phil enjoyed spending every moment with Dan. They both hung out again, this time wasn't as different as the first. 

They both cuddled while watching some movies. Whenever Phil was at Dan's, he would just forget everything at once. And as soon as he left, back to reality it was. As soon as Phil was on holiday, he knew he'd feel lonely and shy again. Dan was going on vacation to the U.S. to visit his other family.

Phil said his final goodbyes for the next 2 weeks. Phil hugged Dan tightly.

"I'll Skype and kik you 24/7" Dan reassured Phil.

"Goodbye Dan, I'll miss you loads" Phil frowned.

Phil snuck a quick peck on Dan's forehead, and Dan just blushed while waving goodbye.

Phil had lots of free time, so he decided to spend some quality time with Liz. Phil started off by taking Liz to her favorite coffee shop/cafe. They ate lunch and enjoyed some freshly brewed coffee. Then, Phil took Liz to the theatre, they both enjoyed watching a play. There was a huge smile on Liz's face, which made Phil happy. Liz asked Phil a few questions while leaving the theatre.

"Hey Phil? Are you gAy" Liz said, almost emphasizing the -a in gay too much.

"Uh, well, um, Yeah Liz, I am" Phil said.

"Oh, thats what I thought, you like that guy named Dan, right?" Liz said.

"Yes" Phil said blushing.

Two seconds later, Phil got a Kik notification from Dan that said "Miss you like crazy already! About to board, talk to you in a few hours!"

"Bye, talk to you soon!" Phil almost immediately replied.