#4

A few days has passed since Dan had left. Phil had spent a lot of time with Liz, and bought her 4 presents for Christmas, knowing that she wasn't going to get any other presents from her own mum. Phil didn't know what to get for a 13 year old girl, so he called his friend Ellie. Knowing that she must know something about what girls may like.

After Phil had finished wrapping his last gift, he went on his phone, shocked to see over 100 notifications from kik. Almost all of the texts were from Dan, but some were from other people he didn't even know. He immediately went to Dan's texts. 

"Hey Phil, pls answer it's an emergency."

Phil's stomach dropped, his heart pumping so fast. He kept scrolling.

"Phil!"

"Are you there?"

"Ok...well I guess I'm not important enough for you"

Phil's hands were shaking, his palms were so sweaty he could barely even keep a grip on his phone. Phil wondered what the emergency was, and if he should even reply, knowing that Dan was mad enough at him. 

"Dan? Is everything ok?" 

That was the only thing he could type. His breathing was becoming shallow. He couldn't even imagine what Dan had been going through. 

Within two minutes, Dan had replied.

"Oh, well look who fInAllY replied. Guess it doesn't even matter now because Dan is gone."

Phil stopped. Who could be texting for Dan. Didn't he have a pass code on his phone? Phil was smothered by terrifying thoughts. And then everything came to a stop. Phil blacked out, he had forgotten to breathe. 

....

A few hours had passed by before Phil woke up. His pulse was a bit more steady now, yet it was still not normal. 

Phil had decided to call Dan, hoping that whoever had Dan didn't still have his phone. After 3 rings someone picked up. 

"Hello" said someone in a small whisper.

(*inserts Adele*)

"Who is this?" Phil asked.

"D-dan, ugh I've got to go" 

Phil knew that the voice was not Dan's.