#7 (a filler)

"Mum, can you please just answer one thing?" Phil and Liz asked.

"Did you hurt Dan?" Phil anxiously said.

"No-well not that much, just a few bruises here and there, you probably won't even notice it when he comes back home." Phil's mum spoke.

"That's not the point! You hurt Dan, I didn't even know that you knew him!" 

Tears of fury streamed down Phil's face.

"Whatever, Phil! I downloaded an app so I can see everything you're doing on your phone. You haven't been speaking to me much, I knew something was up, and happened to see that." Phil's mum finished.

"Why?! Why on earth would you do that?!" Phil mumbled.

"Because I do care about you, regardless of you knowing that or not!" Phil's mum said. "I'm coming home as soon as possible, we can solve the rest of this- 

"STOP RIGHT THERE MRS LESTER!" the sounds of policemen in the background.

Then, the phone call had ended. Speechless, Phil and Liz turned to each other. 

"I called while you two were talking." Liz smirked.

Phil was feeling undecided on whether Phil's mum should be in trouble or arrested by the police. She had just been explaining everything, but hurting Dan and stalking him was highly unnecessary. How could someone do something like that to someone so harmless? Dan was the only reason why Phil still wanted to live. And all Dan receives in reward is getting hurt by Phil's mother.