ch. 6 "yayo"

(nsfw warning)

hello heaven, you are a tunnel lined with yellow lights on a dark night

Tweek knew how to be alluring, even with that thin body of his. Craig was captivated. He watched every move that Tweek made, each inch closer to him. Eventually he just gave in and pulled the blonde into his lap and collided their lips messily.
No words were spoken. No words had to be spoken. Their bodies did all the talking as two lips moved in harmony with each other.
Craig wanted to push the limits, see how much Tweek could really handle...but he knew he had to take it slow for the first time at least.
There was so much heat between the two of their bodies as they began to grind against each other, short grunts and moans escaping in between kisses. Craig glided his tongue across Tweek's lower lip experimentally, wordlessly asking for permission to get inside of his mouth. Tweek parted his lips in response and let their tongues meet.
They felt closer than they ever did before, with both of their hands grabbing at the other's back.

Tweek's eyes opened slowly when he realized Craig's lips were no longer on his own but rather relocated to his neck. The raven was sucking gently on certain spots to leave marks. He wanted everyone to know that Tweek was his and only his. Tweek's eyelids fluttered shut as a quiet whimper passed his swollen lips. He was definitely enjoying this but he couldn't help but notice the familiar sensation of butterflies in his stomach and his heartbeat pounding in his chest.

The blonde pulled back slightly, causing Craig's icy blue eyes to look up in confusion.

"S-Sorry..I'm just.." Tweek murmured.

Craig shook his head. "It's fine," He should've known Tweek wouldn't be ready. "..Go clean yourself up. You sorta smell like a dog." He hoped Tweek wouldn't notice the hint of disappointment in his voice.

Tweek pouted at his comment but went to do as he was told.

---

As hot water poured down his body from the shower, Tweek bit his lip from the thoughts flowing through his head. His fingers brushed against the sensitive bruises on his neck that Craig left. Did that really just happen? He leaned against the shower wall as his hand almost unconsciously made its way between his legs.

His eyelids fell closed as thoughts of Craig raced through his mind. The blonde's heartbeat was booming throughout his body. Whatever they just did scared him..but it also excited him. He went through the event over and over in his mind, fascinated by the emotions he'd never felt before and the heat he remembered between them.

He loved Craig. He regretted not giving himself to him back there. What would it be like? Tweek found himself fantasizing about his lover.

Craig framed Tweek's face with his arms as he thrusted his hips forwards, a quiet grunt passing his lips. Tweek whimpered and raked his nails down Craig's back. He felt pleasure surging throughout his entire body until he finally couldn't handle—

"O-Oh.."

Tweek looked down and saw his hand covered with sticky white cum.

Okay. He just masturbated to the thought of Craig Tucker.

////////////////////////

yikes

hello friends I have some questions for you!!

alright so
1. is adding music/lyrics to the beginning of the chapter awkward or should i keep doing it?

2. would you rather me write a short chapter every other day or so or write long chapters with longer gaps between updates??

thank u for reading ily 💗

- morgan