ch. 7 "ways to go"

"Craig- CRAIG! WHY IS IT LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?!"

"Tweek, calm the fuck down. It's just confused."

Tweek's eyes were met with a large dog him and Craig were caged with. Craig was hardly focused on his boyfriend as he pet the mutt, his usually stone cold expression showing happiness for once.

The two of them decided to go to an
animal shelter after their slightly awkward sexual mishap. With no intentions of adopting a pet, the pair went from cage to cage visiting each dog.

Why won't it look at me? Craig thought to himself. The dog couldn't seem keep its eyes off of Tweek.

"I think he chooses you." The woman who was touring them said with a little smile. Tweek nervously looked back and forth from her to the dog. "What?!" He squeaked, eyes finally settling on the woman. Craig just raised an eyebrow.

"He likes you. I can tell by how he's looking at you." She explained, her arm extending to pet the animal. The dog leaned into the touch lovingly but still kept staring at Tweek.

Tweek was slowly growing less and less intimidated by the mutt. Craig noticed this and tapped the blonde's back with his fingertip, urging him to come closer to converse. Tweek looked up at his boyfriend with a curious look in his green eyes.

"It really likes you.." Craig murmured, his lips titling into a grin. Tweek immediately knew what was on the raven's mind and it made him very apprehensive. "Craig, there's no way we can-..." His sentence was cut off by the dog sitting at his feet with the sweetest look in his eyes. He quickly looked up at Craig who, to his shock, was wearing a similar expression to the dog.

"F...Fine." Tweek said in a sigh. "Let's get the dog."
Craig's face brightened immediately and the woman happily led them out of the little room they were in.
As they filled out the adoption papers, Tweek felt like this was moving all too fast. It was like they were having a kid or something!

----

"What should we name him? I think he looks like a Scruffy." Craig's voice didn't show much emotion but his expression was pure excitement about having had adopted their dog.
The pair were sat on the floor of Craig's bedroom, their new pet lovingly laying across Tweek's lap.
"Uhh..? I guess?" Tweek tried to hide the nervous tone in his voice. He was very uncomfortable with the animal laying on him.
Tweek never really had pets when he was growing up. He had a little bird once, but the care gave him so much anxiety that he had to give it away after only a month or two.
"I...I think his eyes and fur are dark brown, like coffee beans," The blonde began, his shaky fingers combing through the dog's coat. "S-So..I think Coffee Bean would be cute...or just Bean."

Craig felt a small smile grace his lips. "Bean. That's adorable." He commented, reaching out to stroke the back of the newly named Bean.

Tweek and Craig were now parents, basically.

//////////////

chapter song: ways to go by grouplove

LMAO HI SORRY ITS BEEN LIKE A MONTH
ALSO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS 100% SHIT

if you're reading my other south park story (which you should be tf) called a million miles away you should keep an eye out for that update because the next few chapters are gonna be really crazy which is why this one took so long
I'm also helping my friend kris write a south park smut book on his acc ( kris10183 ) so definitely go read that for some kinky shit

anyways ya sorry for the filler

ALSO WHAT THE FUCK THIS ALMOST HAS 1000 READS WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF IM SCREAMING WHY DO YOU READ THIS

OK thank you for almost 1k reads tho it means a lot <3

— morgan aka bruhflovski