Chapter 1.

"Alessandra, Alessandra!" Latchboy shook her shoulder, She groaned tired. "Come on Aless wake up please" She whimpered a little before waking up. "Ow don't touch me" Alessandra said. "Sorry, I didn't hurt you-- unless...Please get up for me" She sighed before sitting up in bed showing the bruises all over her beautiful body. "Oh my god what happened to you?" "Nothing happened to me" Latchboy gave her a look. "Come on Aless I am being serious. Those bruises didn't come out of nowhere" He said. Sighing she looked off into the far distance, "Latch what the hell is taking you so long?!" God that voice irritates me! She thought rolling her eyes before looking into the cruel eyes of the Lost Boys leader, Rufio.

"Hey get up Alessandra we ain't waiting for you" He said cruelly. "I was getting up" Sighing she got out of bed making the sun hit where her body was badly bruised. Rufio smirked, "Come on Alessi we have to go" "Wait I have to get dressed Latch I'll be there now now" "If you need help just give me a call" "Okay I will" He left Alessandra with Rufio. "I like your bruises" Rufio said smirking coldly. "Do you mind?!" Alessandra snapped. He glared before leaving.

Alessandra's Pov.

What the hell is that kids problem? I don't know why he is so ugly to me when I have done absolutely nothing. Sometimes I wish I could run away back to that island they found me on, I hate being a lost girl. The only thing that I can remember how I got here was when I was sleeping in my bed and then woke up to find myself on an island. I got dressed into a black top with blue jeans and sandals. (Outfit above) Adding golden shadow with mascara, black winged eyeliner and lush pink lipstick before tying my hair into a mohawk braid ponytail. (Braid is on the next page)

No one's Pov.

Alessandra walked down to where the Lost Boys and Girls were. The sun was shining brighter than ever as she walked to towards them. All the boys looked at her, Some dropped their mouths. She giggled, The girls smiled and squealed. Rufio went outside to see what the commotion was about, His heart thumped against his chest. Alessandra looking like an angel while walking down towards all of the Lost Boys and Girls Wow she's beautiful...No stop that! Stupid hormones Rufio thought. Pockets ran up to her, Alessandra crouched down and hugged him. Jealousy ran through Rufio. "You look beautiful Alessi" He whispered in her ear. She giggled, "You really think so?" "I know so" Alessandra kissed his forehead before getting up. Rufio walked over to them.

"That's a beautiful show now may we please get ready for breakfast yes?" "Yes Rufio" Pockets said taking Alessandra's hand before dragging her over to the table. The girls ran over to her, "OMG girl you look so beautiful girlfriend!" Cindy said. "Thanks Cinds" "Rufio was totally checking you out"

Alessandra's Pov.

I snorted. "Cindy he looks at every single girl around Neverland. It's not only me" "I think he likes you girl" I turned around to face Cindy. "Cindy he hates me, He wouldn't give me all these horrid bruises if he liked me" Cindy sighed. "You're impossible" "I know but I'm just making a point here. I hate him too" Cindy gave a sad sigh before putting her hand on my shoulder. "I know you hate being a lost girl Aless but you're making it difficult for yourself and others" "Cinds I'm not--" "I know where you going to go at, I'm just saying. I wish I could help but I can't disrespect our leader" "It's funny that you have to respect Rufio and that he doesn't respect me, You people don't even try to help me"

"I'm sorry, We really do want to help you--" "I have to go and check on the cooking" With that I left. "What are you doing?" Rufio asked suspiciously. "Just checking on the food Rufio" I said soothingly. "I'll sort the food out, Get out" "I'm just trying to help" "Well you're no help, Go!" I walked out forcing back tears.

No one's Pov.

Alessandra couldn't take it anymore and ran into the forests. She kept on running until her legs hurt, Slumping against a tree she brought her face down to her knees her hair trickling down her legs before bursting out crying. She cried until she could no more, Until she looked up. "I'm not going to let this dude take charge of my life. His words don't hurt me anymore, Come to think of it. I should've been the stronger person in the first place" Alessandra got up. She climbed a tree before singer 'Stronger by Kelly Clarkson'

You know the bed feels warmer. Sleeping here alone.
You know I dream in colour.
And do the things I want.
You think you got the best of me
Think you've had the last laugh.
Bet you think that everything good is gone.
Think you left me broken down
Think that I'd come running back.
Baby you don't know me cause your dead wrong.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Stand a little taller.
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.
Whatever doesn't kill you makes a fighter.
Footsteps even lighter
Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone.
What doesn't kill yu makes you stronger.
Just me, myself and I.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Stand a little taller.
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.
You heard that I was starting over with someone new.
They told you I was moving on, Over you.
You didn't think that I'd come back.
I'd come back swinging.
You try to break me, but you see.
What doesn't kill you makes yu stronger.
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.
What doesn't kill you makes a fighter.
Footsteps even lighter.
Doesn't mean I'm over cause your gone.
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Just me, myself and I.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.
Thanks to you I got a new thing started.
Thanks to you I'm not the broken hearted.
Thanks to you I'm finally thinking about me.
You know in the end the day you left was just my beginning.
In the end.
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Stand a little taller.
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.
Whatever doesn't kill you makes a fighter.
Footsteps even lighter.
Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone.
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Just me myself and I.
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Stand a little taller.
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Just me myself and I.
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
Stand a little taller.
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone.
(When I'm alone)

Hey guys! Wow my first chapter done. I had serious writers block. Sorry if this chapter sucks! After all this is the first book I've written, This was all that I could think of. Sorry if it wasn't that good. Please comment and like