Chapter 10.

Rufio's Pov.

I was so in love with Alessandra, I've been wanting an angel like her for so long. My heartbeat would be rushing madly when she came closer or even say my name. Now I had to tell her that I'm sorry that I screwed everything up. "Aless" I said as I walked into her cabin. "Yes sweetheart?" "I'm sorry, I've screwed everything up. Look I am a jerk who only cares about himself, I only listened to the side that I didn't want to be on. I didn't want to be that horrid person you thought I was, I was put in that place. I've said the wrong words, I've done everything wrong. But ever since I first saw you everything slowly started chipping away and I wanted to be with you so badly. I just didn't have the right words to say, But now everything's changed. Ever since I heard your advice I wanted to change to try and impress you but that obviously didn't work. I have felt terrible that I did you wrong, I want to earn your trust. I crave you, I want you. But it wasn't that easy for me, I had to unleash the good inner me--" "Just shut up and kiss me already" She laughed. I smiled before reconnecting my lips with hers.

I picked her up and put her on the bed not breaking the kiss before I climbed on top of her. My hormones were skyrocketing, I felt so much better now that I've let it out. Wrapping my arms around her I didn't want to let go, Having her close was just an amazing feeling. We made out for like 3 minutes before I broke the kiss. "I love you so much Rufio" Alessandra whispered. "I love you too babe" I replied. "I have to go check on the boys, Come with me!" She demanded. "Okay okay" I chuckled. She dragged me outside, "Aless!" Pockets said running towards her.

No one's Pov.

"Pockets!" She said pulling him into a hug. "Why did you run off?" He said. "I was hurt" "You could've got killed!" "I know" "Is that a cut on your neck?" "Yeah" "Let's fix that then. It will need stitches. Pockets tell everyone that I have Alessandra and that's she's alright" He nodded before speeding off. Rufio dragged her back to her room, "This might hurt a little" He said taking out the first aid kit. "God I hate stitches" Alessandra said. "But you'll still love me right?" Rufio pretended to be worried. She smirked "Not really" She played along. "I didn't meant I hurt you" He chuckled. Alessandra moaned as the stitches hurt her, "I'm sorry Aless but I have to do this" "I know" She said clearly. After stitching they went over to the Lost Boys. "You're so lucky to be alive" Thud said. "I know. I'm so glad I'm alive thanks to a really hot teenager who I fell in love with, He's my knight in shining armor" Rufio smirked before hugging her at the back. "You're my queen" She gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Get ready for bed everyone!" Tink ordered. She got ready to go over to Rufio's cabin and put on her cute black and white polka dot pajamas. Alessandra knocked on his door. He opened it before lifting her off her feet, She squealed and he shut the door. "Rufio let me go!" Alessandra demanded. "You're so cute" He laughed. "Stop it" She was blushing. He pinned her on the bed before kissing her neck, "Stop it" "Why should I stop, You're everything I've always wanted" They stayed like that for a while.

Alessandra's Pov.

I turned around, Rufio wrapped his arms around me. "You're so beautiful" I blushed, "You're so cute when you blush" "Stop it you're making me turn pink" "That's the point" He chuckled. "Mmm" I whined as I stuffed my face with a pillow. I could feel myself being turned over, I took the pillow with me gripping on it tightly. Rufio's laugh filled my ears, "You're adorable I can't help it" "Go to sleep Romeo" I said. "Unless you be my Juliett" He purred. I snorted and he laughed before trying to take the pillow away from me, My grip just tightened. He just laughed, Suddenly he tickled me. "No! S-stop I-it" I said while laughing. He managed to quickly take the pillow off before planting kisses all over my face, I giggled. He was about to go for my lips before I turned away, He pulled me back to face him. I blocked my lips. He smirked, "Babe stop being difficult" I giggled. He tickled me, "Stop it!" I demanded before removing my hands to quickly stop him but it was too late, Rufio planted his soft lips on mine. I massaged his abbs, The kiss went hard and passionate.

"Very clever of you Rufio" I said in between kisses. He smiled against my lips. I pulled away, "Why did you pull away" "I'm tired here" I said rolling my eyes. He chuckled, "Night beautiful" "Night Romeo" His arms snaked around me. This is going to be very difficult to get out of! I thought. I held back my laugh as best as I could. He was a good person in the inside. Man I was in love with him, I'm so lucky to have him by my side.

Oh my god, He's changed. He changed for Alessandra! That's so cute. The way he apologised was so cute, I'm so jealous of these two their so cute together. He climbs on top of her kissing her Relationship goals forevs. When she slept over Rufio tried to kiss her, In the end he wins his kiss They are just so cute together! Comment and like please ♡