A/N Update

Hi everybody.

So I noticed that I'm getting a lot of criticism in my comments today from long time ago and previously today so I just want to address a few things:

Firstly, this book was written ages ago. I can't remember when I wrote it, but when I did I was very young and probably didn't know better. I understand my writing was or is, when you read my book, shocking.

Sometimes it doesn't make sense and then you guys get confused, and I apologise if that has happened to you.

Since it has been years and I'm in Matric now, my writing would have improved so hopefully when I write books when I can, it will make sense to you guys.

Secondly, I am so sorry for not writing anything. My life has become so hectic to handle especially when I am now in Matric and this pandemic has started worldwide, making it hard for the matrics to cope this year.

To anybody who's reading this and is doing matric: Be strong, be positive, it may seem like the end of the road for us now but it is far from it.

I am sorry that many opportunities have been stolen from you, your rights and your social life. You deserve much better than this, but you are not alone.

Many other people are struggling too, and together we can overcome.

And to everybody reading this, please stay safe, wash your hands, keep your family closer and your friends, don't let the social distancing affect friendships or relationships. There are always ways to see each other without having to be near each other.

Have a good day or good night to those reading this wherever you are in the world💕

- Jay