Chapter 6

"You're not old enough to shave, What are you doing with that sword? Kids flying around--This is an insurance nightmare! What is this, some kind of Lord of The Flies preschool?" Alessandra giggled which filled Rufio's ears. He smiled at her, She returned it. "What's so funny Aless? I can't believe you're living with these people!" "Peter you're being over dramatic" She said putting her hand on his shoulder. "You know each other?" "This is my niece, Of course we know each other" The boys just laughed. "Where are your parents, Who's in charge here?" Everyone stopped laughing before pointing at Rufio. He did a sarcastic bow, "No, No Mr skunk head with too much mousse. You're just a punk kid, I want to speak to an grown up!" "All grown ups are pirates!" "E-excuse me?" Peter stammered. Rufio smiled coldly, "We kill pirates" He laughed. "I'm not a pirate, So happens I am a lawyer" "KILL THE LAWYER!" Rufio shouted. Everyone drew their swords, "Kill the lawyer!" They repeated.

"I-I'm not that kind of lawyer!" Peter defended. The boys chased after him, "Boys!" Alessandra shouted. They turned to meet her eyes, "Don't kill him just have a little fun with him" They smirked and ran off leaving Rufio behind with Alessandra. He gave her a sadistic look, "Really Aless this is your uncle? I feel sorry for you" Aless turned to him smirking hiding her anger. "You need a shower, Your attitude stinks" Rufio glared at her. One minute he's nice and the next he's the Rufio I hated Alessandra thought. He climbed onto his cart before rolling off after Peter. "Aless, Sweetheart where are you? Help me Alessandra!" Alessandra was good at running, Especially long distances. She sighed before running after everyone. Peter was chased by Rufio. Rufio was smiling as he terrorised Peter, "Alessandra!" He cried. "Alessandra" Rufio mocked. Peter fell off, Alessandra gasped. What to do? Is he hurt?

She had an idea, She decided to go the shortcut. Rufio spotted her and smirked, He knew Alessandra was going the shortcut. Exactly where he was going, Heart pumping Alessandra went faster until she was going faster than the cart herself. Suddenly Aless disappeared, Rufio was surprised. Peter was being hit by the ball until Rufio swig on a vine towards them. "Ru-fi-oooh" He landed on his feet drawing his sword. He thought he stopped by Peters nose when there was a blur and a clash. Once the blur came clear he realised it was Alessandra with a golden sword. "I don't think you would want to do that" She said.

Alessandra's Pov.

Rufio was shocked, "H-How did you--" "It's called practice. You will not hurt my uncle" I said sternly. Rufio glared at me before moving away, "Aless you came" I turned around to meet his blue eyes, "Did you just think I would leave you?" I caressed his cheek, "I would never leave you Peter, I'm always going to be here for you" He took my hand and held it in his, I could sense the jealously come from Rufio. He drew a line with his sword, "Can't fly, fight or crow. So if y'all don't believe this is Pan. Cross the line" About 99% of the Lost Boys crossed the line. Rufio smiled in victory, There was only 1 boy left. Pockets, I smiled as he examined my uncle. He pushed his face up making him smile, He smiled. "Oh there you are Peter" The boys smiled, Half of them went across Peters side. "You said you would never grow up Peter, You're old now. What happened?"

"You're nose has got real big" Don't Ask said making me giggle. He smiled at me, I returned it. I felt Rufio's stare burn into me, Ignore it, My mind said. "Welcome back to Neverland Pan the man" "Don't listen to that stinkin fairy and brainless fungus! That ain't Peter Pan, I've got Pans sword I'm the Pan now!" The group ran back to Rufio's side. "Wait if Tink believes he's Peter Pan maybe he is" The group ran back. "Are you gonna follow this droola against Kaptain Hook?" The boys ran back to Rufio's side, "Tink wouldn't have brought him here if he ain't Peter Pan huh? Come on give him a chance!" "Those are my kids that Hook's got. If I don't get your help they won't make it out alive. Please" Rufio shook his head.

No one's Pov.

Alessandra decided to speak up for Peter. She walked closer to Rufio, "Rufio. If you won't do it for Peter than do it for me" Rufio sighed. "Rufio please, I know what you're thinking. I know you think it's stupid but please help us. Pan needs us those are his children. He needs you, I need you. We all have to defeat Captain Hook in order for those children to be safe. Please do it for me" Rufio looked deeply into her eyes. 'Don't do it Rufio kill him don't listen to that brainless chicken, She'll kill everyone!' 'Do it Rufio, She needs you right now. It's going to save Pan's kids from danger. It's going to save Alessandra's cousins. It might even save Alessandra then she might as well forgive you and want to be with you' Rufio sighed looking down at the ground thinking before looking up into her beautiful eyes.

I want her to forgive me, "I'll do it for you then" She smiled at me, I smiled back. "Training starts tomorrow" The lost boys cheered.

OMG this is so hectic! I love the way Peter rants on. The first time I saw this movie I laughed so hard when they mocked Peter and how he kept on ranting. Now I watch Hook a lot of the time! OMG this is so cute, Rufio wants Alessandra to forgive him, That's so cute. What does this tell you, Do you think he's in love? It also tells you to follow the path of your heart ♡ Don't listen to what your head has to say. Please comment and like.