Chapter 15

Alessandra's Pov.

"Where is everyone?" "Well the boys went with Pan to steal Hooks hook, They believe it will make him crow. "I hope they do well. I need to get my cousins back" "I get that, Of course they'll make it" "I just love you and your positivity" "I'm just being honest" He said moving closer to me. "Cute" "Cmon gorgeous you know it's the truth" "Alright I give in" He just smiled. "Hm" "What are you thinking about?" I asked suspiciously. "You are on my mind" "No I did not know that" I acted surprised. "You're so cute" "Not as hot and as strong as you are" He smiled before leaning in and kissing her. She smiled against his lips, He returned it. "Let's train you but before we do I need to tell you something" I listened carefully. "You have immortality" I stopped in my tracks, He knows. That made me want to dissappear in thin air. "I-I--" "It's okay Aless. We do have immortals here. We are not scared of you, You're secret won't run out" "H-Ho-ow do you e-even k-kn-now that?" I battled with my words.

"Like I said don't have a mad freak out, You're secret is safe with us. A weird chihuahua sized lizard came to see me, He said his name is Sargent Cardiff Lyner. He's a weird looking creature but he's quite a nice chap" "Wait C-Cardiff L-Lyner?" "Sargent. Yeah he gave me this scroll called the Phacifier Scroll, He says that you are in this scroll" He took out the scroll before I got a good look at it. "He sounds familiar Cardiff, What else did he say?" "Nothing else, He just told me that the scroll will tell me everything. I read the scroll.

Gharmatina scrëacréte mavira seloku makarhavu tonga disha kilima kharkarovichi semestre jaycklese polisha nickorela timanka mirande zanzi fiestaki belivio makuleshricka angaAlessandra Isis minika celuti vilizca mzani lycrka mapolivi sandisto comrama selestramai:
Helaka coivana chici lyrica maluba mauwvi nickola carestraha minaw shengpa
Nomicana alila kuvu balikantika swenglelu bulkesa. Shengu mavima tgesi lokima carimavalupa vasha rebanti nengsa havrumi milaki trengi makatina.
(Translation: The dawn breaks it's silence as an immortal breaks free from a cage realising the wild within, Neverlands only call for an immortal so strong it's destroyed a vicious sea monster that terrorised the big open blue water with layers of salt. You only here a call of a wild animal, The cry of a wolf that burns the undead souls setting them on fire. The leaders daughter Alessandra Isis will free Neverlands good souls will be released by the enchantment of words that the great warrior howls.
Only then will the pirates receive their mercy and Neverlands soulless creatures that fought for each other will come back to life. Once again reunited we will be running free)

"What's that supposed to mean?" "Scrolls don't make sense but we'll get to make sense in our heads" Rufio laughed. "I guess so" "Well you're the leaders daughter" I sighed. "I don't understand" "You're gonna have to find out" We saw the boys walk towards us in a disappointed and sad manner, This doesn't look good" I thought. "What's wrong guys? Where's Pan?" "He took off" "What?" "He took off, He was supposed to get the Hook but he saw Jack playing a baseball game and Hook said something. Then he just took off" Thud said. "I think I know the reason why" "Why?" "I'm having a flashback" I said as I stared into the distance. "I can see what happened" "What happened?" "Hook said that's my boy and calling him his son. Peter obviously felt bad because he's so busy with his work that he didn't have time to go see Jacks baseball game. Jack was hurt, I don't know how Captain Hook knew about it but anyway. He made a promise to him that he'll come see him play" "I just wanted to know what he said. We all knew about the rest" "Sorry" I giggled.
"Do you think Pan will come back?" Too Small asked his big puppy eyes sad. "Aww sweetheart of course Pan will come back. He's not going to abandon us at this time. He'll come around" Alessandra looked up in the air. "Oh my god, I don't believe it. Pan!" "Pan!" Sly shouted. They all rushed down to where Pan was flying in the air. He was playing basketball with the boys, Flying and scoring a goal. Rufio came, Everyone separated expecting a fight. Alessandra stiffened up getting ready to separate the two of them. But Rufio dropped to his knees surrendering in a apologetic and respectful manner. Tink fluttered onto Alessandra's shoulder watching what happens next. He held out the sword to Peter, "You are the Pan" He said. Peter walked forward taking the sword from Rufio before backing away. Rufio smiled pleased with Peter, "You can fight, You can fly and you can--" Peter crowed followed by Rufio. Alessandra smiled before pushing through the happy crowd and hugged Peter. "I knew you could do it, I'm so proud of you!" "Aless, You faith in me all this time. You believe in things that I believed were highly impossible. Thank you for everything you've done"

She giggled before bumping into someone standing behind her, She whizzed around. "I'm--" Rufio brought Alessandra closer to him before smooth lips pecked at hers. Some gagged, Some cooed. They smiled against their lips, "I love you" Rufio whispered. "I love you too" Alessandra said. They pecked their lips again.

Comment and like please ♡ :)