Chapter 2

Rufio's Pov.

Where's Alessandra? She's not at the table. She probably ran off crying, I laughed to myself. She's such a weakling. 'Stop it Rufio you're being a real jerk. She's done nothing to you, Why are you hurting her?' My heart said. I stopped my laughing and thought about what my heart said. 'Don't listen to that kind of shit Rufio. You take over her, She'll take over your dominance if you don't put her in her rightful place' Before I could debate on which side to take, Alessandra appeared. Her makeup wasn't ruined from crying, It was still perfect. Stupid Neverland magic, "Why did you run off crying?" She laughed. I frowned, "Did you think I was crying? Well I won't cry for you, My mascara is too expensive" She said strongly. I felt a burning sensation rush through me, I don't know if I was either angry or hurt. "Give it up Rufio, You're words don't hurt me. You can try but I'm moving on" "I don't know what you're talking about, Go sit down for breakfast" I tried to defend myself.

Alessandra smirked, "You know exactly what I'm talking about. You've hurt me physically and verbally, But I released my stronger self. You can't hurt me anymore" I rolled my eyes. "Don't push it" "What am I pushing hey?" That's it, I punched her jaw hard. She fell back, "Rufio!" I heard a voice roar. I looked up to see Tink and behind her was everyone else.

No one's Pov.

Tinkerbell went red with anger followed by her light. "What the hell is wrong with you? That is against our rules!" Don't Ask and Alex ran up to help Alessandra. "No guys it's fine I got it" She wobbled as she got up. Rufio was surprised she wasn't crying. "Surprised I'm not crying? Sorry I don't cry over something completely useless and selfish" Blood dripped out her mouth, "I can't believe you are a leader and you do this to such a beautiful young girl with such a big heart made of gold" Cindy said. "You shouldn't be our leader" Ace said. Rufio panicked and felt as if he were surrounded by soldiers, "Wait--" "No need, You've had your fun with Alessandra. She ain't your target anymore, She's under the protection over us" Thud Butt said. "We don't need you or your help anymore" "Aless--" "Don't ever call me that, You're a stranger to me now. A cold lifeless one, Leave me alone"

They all walked away. "Aless please, Alessandra. Listen to me, Alessandra!" She ignored him flicking her long brown straight hair. I'm such a jerk! Rufio thought. 'Win her back!' My heart screamed. How? She's never going to forgive me. My heart sunk, I watched her go but she never looked back at me. She has a nice ass though...He sighed running his fingers through his mohawk. "What have I done?"

Alessandra's Pov.

"There you go, All done" "How do you not find this disgusting?" I asked Alex. "Alessi, We love you. When we love a person like a family we don't find things disgusting about them. All our injures are imperfect, We may not be a perfect family but we still love each other as a family" I giggled. "Hey Alessandra I know you have a secret talent" Pockets said. "What special talent is that?" She giggled again. "Singing and playing instruments! You should be a mermaid you know" I laughed. "You think so? I'm not too sure if I would suit a mermaid" "You actually would to be honest" Tink said fluttering on my shoulder.

"Alright people I'm gonna play and sing you guys a song" I said while whipping out my white guitar. "Wow its so cool, Do you know how to play it though?" No Nap asked. "Of course silly" "Are you sure?" I laughed before playing '22 by Taylor Swift' singing along. Everyone smiles before dancing. I danced with them while playing the guitar.

It feels like a perfect night to dress up like hipsters
And make fun of our exes, uh uh, uh uh.
It feels like a perfect night for breakfast at midnight
To fall in love with strangers, uh uh, uh uh.
Yeah
We're happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time.
It's miserable and magical, Oh yeah.
Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines.
It's time, uh uh.
I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22.
Everything will be alright, If you keep me next to you.
You don't know about me, but I bet you want to
Everything will be alright, if we just keep dancing like we're 22
22.
It seems like one of those nights
This place is too crowded, Too many cool kids uh uh, uh uh.
It seems like one of those nights.
We ditch the whole scene and end up dreaming.
Instead of sleeping
Yeah.
We're happy, free, confused and lonely in the best way.
It's miserable and magical oh yeah.
Tonight's the night when we forget about the heartbreaks, It's time.
Oh, oh.
I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22.
Everything will be alright, if you keep me next to you.
You don't know about me, but I bet you want to.
Everything will be alright, If we just keep on dancing like we're 22
22
I don't know about you.
22, 22
It feels like one of those nights.
We sith the whole science
It feels like one of those nights
We won't be sleeping.
It feels like one of those nights
You look like bad news, I gotta have you, I gotta have you.
Ooh, ooh.
Yeah, yeah eh hey.
I don't know about you
(I don't know about you)
But I'm feeling 22
Everything will be alright (Ooh)
If you keep me next to you.
You don't know about me
(You don't know about me)
But I bet you want to, Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22
(Oh woah oh oh)
22
(Until tonight)
22
22
It feels like one of those nights, We ditch the whole scene.
We won't be sleeping, It feels like one of those nights
You looking like bad news, I gotta have you, I gotta have you.

Everyone cheered, I laughed. "Does that answer your question No nap?" "Yes It does, Well done" "You're so talented!" Tink exclaimed. "Thanks Tink"

I hope I'm doing well with this book. Hope you guys are all enjoying it, I'm not a professional author here but at least I'm trying. Please comment and like