Chapter 11.

I woke up when the sun was up, Morning has arisen! Sighing now comes the hard part. I giggled lowly, As I tried to wiggle out of his grip, His grip tightened. This is just great, I thought. I felt his hot breath on my neck as he snuggled his face in my neck. "Rufio get up love" I said lightly shaking his shoulder. He just groaned, "Dammit Rufio let me go" I said before kissing his lips hopefully to wake him up. He pulled me closer to him as he deepened the kiss, "Get up handsome. We have to train my uncle" "Ssh beautiful, Just five more minutes" Rufio's voice was raspy in the mornings. "Ugh Rufio let me go" I said wiggling. He just tightened his grip, I sighed. "Dammit let go" He gave a low chuckle. "Please honey, If I kiss you will you get up" I watched as the smirk appeared on his face. "Babe if you kiss me you won't get anywhere" "Please!" "Nope" He said plopping the p. I kissed his neck, He turned my head before planting a quick on my lips.

I ran out of bed before shutting the door in my room and locking it. I heard a chuckle outside my door, "Cat got your tongue?" I teased. "Hot girl got my tongue" He corrected. I laughed, "Let's go train Pan" "Alright but I'll get you back" "Whatever" I got dressed into my outfit (Picture above)I tied my hair into a Dutch Fishtail Braid before leaving. The boys stared at me as I walked towards them. "Hello hotness" I turned around to meet Rufio. "Hey handsome" "What's up first?" Peter asked. I turned to him, "Running with Too Small on you're back" Rufio smirked. "This is great" Peter said rolling his eyes. I laughed, "You will be fine" I said.

No one's Pov.

Rufio and Alessandra followed the boys. That's when they started singing.
Pick em up
Pick em up
Move em down
Move em down
Pick em up
Pick em up
Move em down
Move em down
Ain't no time to celebrate
You are old and overweight
Gotta lose a million pounds.
Get your fat butt off the ground
I laughed as they make up these songs up along the way. Peter was now doing stretches.
Reach up and down to touch your toes.
How long since you've looked at those?
The look on Peters face was priceless causing Alessandra to laugh. They ran along their bridges.
Shape up
Shape up
Lose weight
Lose weight
Get thin
Get thin
Gotta win

The next thing he did was jumping jacks.
Jumping jacks are good for you
Now your face is turning blue
At this point Peter was dragging two boys that were locked on his legs.
Swing your arms around your back
Give yourself a heart attack
They trained in the rain.
Gotta train
Gotta train
In the rain
In the rain
The sun shone brightly still they trained.
In the sun
In the sun
In the snow
In the snow
Rufio let out a loud crow which caught my attention. He winked at me.
Ten below
Gotta move
Gotta do
Gotta crow

Now Rufio was training Peter to fight. This is going to be a show! Alessandra thought. "Alright gramps, Give it your best shot" Rufio said smirking. "Rufio's only trying to help you Peter" Everyone cheered. "I really don't want to hurt you" Peter struck but missed as Rufio slashed at his pants. "Watch his skin, He ain't got any armor on!" Ace warned. Rufio made a war cry followed by Peter before Rufio dodged him before cutting off his pants revealing hos underwear. Alessandra laughed which caused Rufio to look at her. He scammed her body before calling her up, "Let's see if Pans princess can swordfight" I smirked before seizing my golden sword and walking onto the battlefield. "You're one brave girl" "Remember you asked for it" She darted at him, They're swords clashed together. She did a signature move before flipping Rufio, He landed on the ground with a thud. Alessandra pointed her sword at him, "Since when did you learn how to swordfight?" "I was born with skills baby. Besides when you angered me I secretly practiced swordfighting" Rufio was impressed.

She helped him up before she gave him a kiss on the cheek. The boys were painting Peters face when he asked, "How's this going to help me with my children, What's next" "It's time to fly!" Thud Butt said. They pulled the large band with Peter seated in the middle of the band. "Peter you have just got to think one happy thought and it'll make you fly" Alessandra said. "I can do it, one happy thought would make me very happyyy!" Rufio cut the rope with his sword which sent Peter flying into the air. Alessandra giggled, "He's going up, He's going up!" Ace said. "He's coming down, He's coming down!" Thud shouted. He landed in the disgusting multicoloured thick mud like liquid. Alessandra walked over to him before helping him out. "That's enough flying today. Everyone take a break" Rufio announced. Alessandra stood by the tree viewing the beautiful view. She sighed before she felt strong arms wrap around her, "Hey" Alessandra said softly not looking away from the view. "Hey what's wrong?" Rufio's voice filled her ears.

"Nothing is wrong" She felt his gaze burn into her. "No don't say that Aless, Someone told me that she knew this game that people used to play when they said they're fine when they are not" Alessandra smiled. "Cmon Aless, You can tell me anything"

Hey guys. Okay first of all, Alessandra's outfit is Lost Girl goals I want that outfit so badly let's be honest. Okay so Alessandra wakes up in Rufio's arms, So gorgeous. *swoon* Lols. It's so cute that when she tries to get up his grip just tightened and he snuggled his face into her neck. Adorbs! He just won't let go of her, She kisses him hopefully to get up, He pulls her closer and deepens the kiss. She says that she needs to train her uncle. He says that he wants five more minutes with her, She tries to escape but fails. Then she says if I kiss you would you let me go and I can imagine that sexy smirk of his. She kissed me, Somehow managed to escape before they go off training Peter. The Lost Boys songs are literally the best songs I have ever heard they are just so funny! Anyway Alessandra worries about something. Rufford tries to cheer her up, Just too perfect. Comment and like please ♡