5. (Graphic Scene!)

"I love you.."

"I love you more!"

"I love you the most! Babe I miss you..."

"You sound so desperate to see me!"

"I am baby! I miss you so much! Come earlier today, our party only starts later, I miss you.."

"When do you finish work?"

"Now in 5 minutes..."

"Then I will see you in 5 minutes!"

"Can't wait.."

"I love you Lola.."

"I love you too Adam.. I'll see you in 5 minutes"

"Bye baby.."

"Bye.."

"Sorry guys, I had to take an urgent call from my cousin.." I lied as I walked back into the class.

"Your homework is to do a research project on Anne Frank, here's your brief. It is due next history lesson" I said. The bell rang as soon as Adam stepped at the door.

"Have a good weekend kids I'll see you next week!" I said, then Adam came in while the students were packing up.

"I have missed you so much!" I said, holding his face in my small hands while he held my waist. I leaned in and kissed him passionately.

"And you said he's not your boyfriend.." Nicole said as she walked into my class.

"Shut up Nicole.." I said, still holding Adams face.

"We should get going, see you later Nicole.." Adam said, then swept me off my feet and carried me out.

"You are something else, Adam Levine.." I said after he put me down.

"Jess is already at your car, what are we going to do until the party starts?" He asked.

"I have people setting up for us, so we can go to my room and... chill" I said.

"And by chill you mean...?" He said seductively. My heart skipped a beat.

"By chill, I mean whatever you want it to mean.." I whispered in his ear.

"Then we better get home quickly!" He said, picking up his pace. We arrived at my car and saw Jess standing there waiting.

"Hey, how was work?" I asked as I hopped in the drivers seat.

"It was good, I just can't wait to get home and sleep!" She said.

*at home*

I excitedly dragged Adam up to my room and he sat on my bed while I put my stuff down. I crawled towards him then I laid down on him. He looked at me for a while and laughed.

"What..?" I asked.

"Lola, I am in love with you!" He said.

"I'm in love with you too.." I said back.

"Damn I am so lucky.. I mean I've got a smoking hot Portuguese girl, with the most sexy voice, beautiful big ass and boobs, great eyes and smile, beautiful thick hair, and on top of all that, she has got the best personality.." He said, rubbing my back in circles. I smiled at him and buried my head in his chest. His hand slowly started making its way down to my ass, and when it got there, he squeezed it, which felt amazing!

"That feels so nice.." I whispered into his ear. He squeezed it again, harder this time, hard enough for me to accidentally let out a small moan.

"Your moaning is sexy.." He said. I sat up on top of him and I took my top off. He stared at me and then at my boobs and then at me and then at my boobs again.

"You like?" I said seductively. He just kept staring. Then he played with my bra strap a bit, and then he took it off.

"I absolutely love..." He finally said. I laid back on him, pressing my boobs on his chest, my hair laid all over us, then I pulled him up and pulled his top off. I placed my hands on his abs and my fingers just lingered on them. His hand moved up my body and he held my boobs. I smiled and then kissed him passionately again. He wrapped his arms around me and held me closer. He started grinding on me, then he moved me to the side and took off his pants. I could already see his boner peeking through his boxers.

"Weakling..." I said, looking up at him.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I haven't even done anything sexy and you've already got a boner.." I said.

"I get a boner whenever I look at you.." He said. I smiled and I knew what he wanted.. I got down on my hands and knees and started getting as dirty as I've ever gotten.

"I think you should spank me... I've been such a naughty girl!" I said, batting my eyelids. He came behind me and placed his hand on my ass.

"Ouch!" I screamed as he spanked me once. He spanked me again, harder this time.

"Ouch!" I screamed again.

"Stop screaming you dirty little slut!" He said, then spanked me once more, harder than ever.

"Ouch baby it hurts!!" I yelled. I turned around and stood up, then sat on the bed.

"Come here baby.." I said, and he crawled right on top of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he started grinding.

"Mmh yes! Ah yes baby! Baby! That feels so good! Keep going! Don't stop.." I said. He went faster, and harder this time.

"Yes baby keep going! Harder! It feels so good!" I said again, digging my nails into his back.

"You make not loving you so hard.." He said. "You're an excellent fucker.." He continued.

"Ah baby! Ahh! AHHHH! I'm gonna, I'm gonna, cu-" I said before being interrupted 

"Is everything alr- what the fuck..." Jesana said, as she walked in on me and Adam.

"I thought you locked the door.." Adam whispered and we pretended we couldn't hear Jesana. He continued fucking me while I was pretending like Jesana wasn't even in the room.

"I.. Ah yes, I thought I did too.." I whispered back. "Just continue fucking me until I cum.." I whispered, and that's when he went faster.

"Ahh yes baby! Fuuuuuuuck!" I said. I collapsed on top of him and then turned my head to Jesana.

"Do you mind? I'm trying to spoil my boyfriend.." I said.

"I heard screaming, I, I just wanted to check if you were alright.." She said.

"I'm perfect, I was having sex with my boyfriend that's why you heard screaming.. Now may you please leave so I can suck his dick in peace.." I said sarcastically. Then she left.

"Are you seriously going to suck my dick?" He asked.

"If you want me too.. I don't mind.." I said. He looked at me and smiled.

"Maybe we should save it for tonight.. Drunk sex is so much better.." He said. I smiled at him and then I laid back down on his chest.

-------------------------------------------------------