6. (Graphic Scene!)

*Nicoles POV*

I arrived at Lola's house for her party. It was already dark outside and majority of the people here were drunk. Lola and Jess were on the dance floor when I came in, but I decided I'd say hi to them later on. I went up to her room to put my bag down.

"Oh my god.. Adam! What are you doing here?" I asked as I saw Adam sitting on the bed.

"Just chilling, how are you Nicole?" He said, walking up to me and giving me a hug, his hand moving down to my butt.

"I'm good Adam, how are you?" I asked, I didn't stop him from holding my butt because as I said to Lola, I would do anything for Adam Levine.

"I'm fine.." He said, then slapped my butt a little. I walked to Lola's bed and sat down.

"You look stunning.." He said, sitting down next to me and moving his hand up my thigh. I didn't stop him. I knew it was unfair, because he was Lola's boyfriend.. But I was caught up in the moment.

"Thank you.." I said. His hand was now by my waist, and Adam slowly pushed me so that I was lying down on the bed. Then he came and kissed my lips. I moaned and smiled within the kiss.. I knew exactly what Adam wanted, so I took off my dress and he stared at me.

"You're even sexier than Lola!" He said. He took his top off and then he picked me up and kissed me more.

"Mmh.. What if Lola finds out.." I whispered.

"She won't, I promise.. I just want to fuck every last breath out of you, you sexy little girl.." He said.

"You have no idea how much I fantasise about you fucking me.." I said, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"No more fantasising baby" he said, kissing my neck.

"Mmh.. I can feel your heart beat.." I said.

"That's me loving you.. I really love you Nicole, from the moment I laid my eyes on you when we were in Lola's class.." He said, bringing me towards the bed.

"Then why are you with Lola if you love me?" I asked. 

"I.. I just feel sorry for her, you know, her mom and dad, cancer.. I felt bad" He said, rubbing circles on my chest.

"I understand.. Enough about Lola though.." I said, then I pulled him closer and kissed him. He slowly took my bra off and stared at my boobs.

"Better than Lola's.. They're so big" He said.

"Thanks.. But if you must know, this is my first time.." I said.

"Mmh you're a first timer! Well then I'm going to make you scream!" He said. He pulled his pants down and then slowly slid into me.

"Ouch, ow.." I whimpered.

"Sorry.. I'll go slower" He said. I shut my eyes hard as he continued.

"Better?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Much better.. But, go faster.." I said, and he obeyed.

"Mmh that feels good.." I said.

"I'll go faster, I want to make you squirt.. Its the best orgasm you could ever have..." He said, grinding faster and kissing me. We heard the door handle move, then we heard little footsteps.

"Shit.." I said, looking up at Adam.

"Hey Adam, I jus..." A familiar voice said, then stopped mid sentence. It was Lola.

"W-w-what's going on here?" She asked innocently. Tears started welling up in her eyes. Adam stood up and walked towards her.

"Lola, sweetie it's not what it looks like." He said.

"No! Don't sweetie me! Get away from me! What's going on here?" She asked, she was already in tears. I grabbed the towel near me and wrapped it around my body.

"Lola.. I-I don't know how to explain myself.. Look.. I'm sorry" He said. I just sat on the bed and stared.

"You said you loved me!" She said crying.

"Baby I do love you!" He replied, trying to comfort her.

"Then why were you fucking my best friend!" She yelled.

"I don't know!" He yelled back.

"He said he loves me and the only reason he's with you is because he feels sorry for you.." I added. Lola looked at Adam in disgust and then slapped him across the face.

"Actually Nicole, I don't want to hear anything that you have to say, you're as guilty as Adam is! You've been my best friend for 20 years! I can't believe you'd stab me in the back like this! I don't know if I'm more heartbroken that my best friend fucked my boyfriend or that my boyfriend is only my boyfriend because he feels sorry for me! I feel like people are treating me differently because I have cancer! But all I want is to be treated the same! I don't want people to pity me! I just want to be treated like a normal person! People pitying me reminds me that I have cancer, but I just want to forget about it! I want people to realise that I'm not dying! I don't want people to do things for me because they feel sorry for me, I want people to do things for me because they really want to! I am so sick of this! I can't believe the both of you.. Especially you Adam! You made me feel special and you told me you loved me and I had feelings for you but you felt nothing but pity towards me! You planned to screw me over! I feel like you just grabbed my heart out of my chest, then threw it on the floor, called Nicole over and kissed her right in front of my heart, and then the both of you stomped on top of it.." She said, tears falling off her cheek onto her carpet.

"Lola I'm so sorry.." I said.

"No.. Keep your sorry! I want both of you to leave right now!" She yelled.

"Jesana invited us, so if you want us to leave, Jess has to tell us!" Adam said.

"This is my motherfucking house! I grew up in this very house and I have the right to kick you out! Now leave!" She screamed.

"Make us!" Adam said.

"Honey, stop.." I said to Adam.

"So you call him honey, right after you apologise.. Well done.." She said. "Please leave my house.." She said again.

"Fine! I'm out!" I yelled and left the room.

"Lola, baby please I'm sorry!" I heard Adam say.

"Didn't I tell you to leave?" She said. Then Adam stormed out and looked at me.

"You ruined my relationship with Lola!" He said.

"You said you didn't love her! This is not my fault!" I yelled.

"Get out of my house!!!!!!!" Lola yelled at the top of her lungs from her room.

"I'm leaving.. Well done Adam!" I said, then I left.

-------------------------------------------------------