Nirvana-About A Girl-Kurt Cobain *updated*

A/N Okay first time writing about theses. Wish me luck.

It was the last night of you and Kurt being together for as he was off tomorrow on tour.

"Kurt please don't go I want you to stay." You begged.

Kurt didn't do much but give you a cute smirk you always adored when you were upset.

"(Y/N) please don't be upset I'll be back before you know it." Kurt said cupping your small face smiling and looking deeply into y/c/eyes

"I know and I don't want to hold you back or anything its just I'm afraid of losing you." You confessed, feeling slightly embarrassed you were being selfish

Kurt looked at you with love and hugged you tightly. "(Y/N) you'll never lose me."

*One Week Later*

You where flipping through the TV channels missing Kurt an awful lot when you came across a interview about Kurt and the rolling stones.

"So Kurt is there anyone out there? Anyone special?" The interviewer asked, You saw Kurt stop and think for a moment; how smiled at the thought before saying "Yes and fact there fucking is." He stood up walking of stage coming back with a guitar. "Her name is (Y/N) and she's my girlfriend the love of my life, She's helped me through so much and I wrote this song for her, I want her to know how much I love her." He played the song so beautifully and it made your heart melt.

"(Y/N) if you're watching this, I Love you so fucking much it hurts being away from you, you've helped me through think and thin in fact fuck this I'm gonna come home and your coming on tour with me. Fuck anyone who says otherwise, I love you and someday hope to make you my wife."

After that he walked of stage leaving the audience in shock.

A/N sorry it totally sucked ass. Send in some request and I'll write you guys your own personal imagine. Because I love you guys that much.