Mute: Joel Birch Fanfic. *Updated*

You walked down the hallway, finding your way throughout the darkness; you couldn't see much of it but saw a that there was this faint light that led you to were you wanted to go, you could hear soft cries coming from the living room, confused you followed the soft cries, down the hallway.

You heard a soft scream coming form the next room; you could only assume someone screamed into their pillow it's Joel crying his breathing was sharp it sounded like he was having trouble catching his breath; you felt your heart break for him and snuck into his room placing a soft hand on his shoulder you couldn't say anything due to being mute since you were 10 you are now 18 and spoke with your eyes signing when needed.

Joel's pov

I was startled when I felt a soft hand touch me I looked up and saw Y/n she gave me a look that said a thousand words. "Are you okay?" She signed, I whipped my eyes and nodded my head yes I lied she didn't believe me for a second she tilted her head slightly giving me a pleading look "Tell me what's wrong, please I've been worried Joel." She was such a caring person, I didn't say anything but look down feeling ashamed I saw her stand from were she was siting she bent down placing her hand on my face, I looked at her eyes and she was tearing up she was worried sick about me; I gave her a small smile before she hugged me tightly I hugged her back as if it were the last time we were saying goodbye, and I let it all out.

Y/n pov

Joel started to cry once I hugged him, I wish I could tell him how I felt I wish I could do more besides being silent I shut down at the age of ten due to past trauma I tried to build up the courage to tell him I loved him; I hugged Joel tightly and as my heart raced I tried to speak "I..I love you Joel." I said quietly, he stopped crying and looked up at me shocked "What- what did you say?" He asked shocked as if he couldn't believe it himself; it stopped him from crying I took in a deep breath "I love you." Joel smiled like crazy and in that moment he kissed you..

"I love you too Kitten." He smiled.

That was okay, ANYHOW. Request are open for anyone anything. Request it and I'll try my best to make it awesome.

Feels good to be back!
🙌🏻🤘🏻😱😍