Joe Strummer The Clash *updated*

Please a 1 minute of silence for Joe a minute silence for a talented man R.I.P forever in our hearts.

"Y/n its fun to be alive it's a whole a lot better than being dead" Joe said as he whipped the tears from your sad eyes.

"Joe but your the one who's." He shushed you running his hands through your hair "No I'm not, not anytime soon my love.." he tried to reassure you but you could hear the fear in his tone Joe had been told he won't live past 28 it was because he had lung cancer, you started to cry into his arms.

"Please don't go I cannot live without you.." You started to cry even more as you felt his arms wrap around you..

"I'm not going anywhere people have live long lives y/n so please don't cry my beautiful angel."

He knew for a fact it won't be long.. But he couldn't bare to tell you.

*Two Weeks Later*

Joe came back home with red roses he was in a suit.. He looked stunning.. So beautiful even though he had a thing sticking out of his nose so he could breathe he looks amazing "Joe what's this?" curious for once you felt a smile run across your face and you meant it. It was like the sad days were over.. You were right..

"Come with me my love." Joe said as he took your hand, you happily took it..

He had blind folded you it was like being in a dream of something more there was truth but no logic. You smiled as he lead you somewhere most likely romantic.. Because Joe was just like that. Moments lasted as you arrived Joe took your blind fold off to reveal a beautifully lit area with two chairs and a table with more flowers by the lake that was glistening over the moonlight. Your hand flew to your mouth as you watched Joe get on one knee with a small black box in his hand..

"Y/Full/name will you take the honors in being my wife till death do us part. Even if I do go you have something to remember me by and I'll have a piece of you with me forever." He said so beautifully

You started to cry and said YES!!!!

He placed the ring on your ring finger.

"Do you want to know why they place the ring on this finger." He paused taking your hand looking into your eyes.. You could see he was in the verge of crying because he was just so happy.

"No." You said so he could explain.

"Its because its the only finger that has a vain that leads to the heart meaning its forever." He said as he stood up.

Kissing you passionately..

*The Day You Dreaded*

It was now the day you dreaded after being married to Joe for two months you had to go to the doctors because they wanted to have a look at him to make sure he was okay.

The doctor came in and told you something you didn't think was going to happen..

"Joe Strummer, I'm afraid I have some" he cut the doctor off "Not unless its good news I don't want to hear it I want to spend the rest of my life with the woman I love." He said looking deeply into your eyes.

"That's the thing your cancer is going away, your going to live."

Hope you enjoyed sorry if it sucked ass ANYWAYS UPDATING MORE ON EDDIES IMAGINE SICK CONSIDERING ITS HIS BIRTHDAY.