Sean Kinney Imagine *updated*

Okay so this is for @staley_bread
I hope the tagging thingy works lol.

Amy's POV

"AMY!!!!!" What the fuck did I do now? you thought to yourself.

Your boyfriend of two years appeared from around the corner with a towel wrapped around him he was dripping water everywhere.. Due to his hair being wet you couldn't help to stare because shit ITS SEAN FUCKING KINNEY AND HIS PRETTY MUCH NEARLY NAKED and is standing in front of you; getting water all over the floor.

You looked a your boyfriend who has a coconut scented shampoo in his hands. He looked at you angrily

you were reading a Rolling Stone's magazine at the time they had accused Kurt of Heroin use again.

"What Sean?" You asked confused, throwing the magazine down on your lap.

"Amy I know you've been using my shampoo." He said annoyed, "Really? Sean you know I have Apple scented shampoo not coconut." You explained.... He rolled his eyes throwing on hand in the air.

"But Amy!!!!!" He whined like a two year old, you rolled your eyes. "Sean please there's more there you just haven't looked B T W I M N O T T H E O L N Y P E R S O N L I V I N G H E R E." He walked off going back to the bathroom.

****

Moments later. (Sean's dressed and out of the shower)

You were still reading the magazine when you heard a high pitched scream come from the kitchen you laughed hysterically because it sounded like a six year old girl.

You go out to the kitchen to see all the A.I.C guys standing in a corner looking at a small baby spider about the size of your whole palm.

"Pfffftt hahahaHAHAHAHA!!!!!" you laughed hysterically because you had no idea which one was the screaming six year old.

You walked over, picking the small thing up and watched as the guys mind you GROWN MEN! Huddle into a small corner with nothing but a frying pan. Then you noticed Sean was now where to be seen.

You go to put the spider out explaining to the guys that its only a baby.

But as you were walking out, you and Sean collided, having the spier land on top off Sean's shoulders... You both lay on the ground confused and wide eyed. You saw it on Sean but he didn't noticed until it was touching his face...

He screamed loudly and ran upstairs,

After chasing Sean around the house was so hard because you were laughing to hard. Once you had the spider you threw it outside but Sean didn't know that until 5 minutes later.. He never knew the spider was thrown off with the first hit.

Lol I hope this was good.

Please send in your request, I do imagines for everyone :)