Pref: When he watches a scary movie with you (Star)

For cowboysfromh3ll

Phil Anselmo:

"Star honey are you around?" Phil said walking around the living room with a new horror release in hand, a devilish smirk across his face. "Honey?" he called once more that devilish smile suddenly twisting with concern, panic rose as he searched the house from top to bottom until he eventually found Star sleeping peacefully in his bed, her small and petite figure hidden underneath the layers of blankets she was happily under, Stars head barely peaking out as her hair covered her beautiful face, Phil walked over placing a seat right next Star reaching out to place her hair behind her ears admiring her facial features as he did. She woke up slightly yawning cutely before snuggling deeper into her blanket Phil felt his heart warm before he placed his hand on his chest letting out a small 'Awee' he decided against waking her up and placed the movie on in the room, making sure to turn the volume down but leaving it loud enough so she could still sleep peacefully.

Phil walked quietly back to the bed making sure to do everything in his power not to wake up his sleeping Star, she surprisingly didn't wake up when Phil had gotten into bed he carefully lifted the blanket only to freeze when Star rolled over placing her right arm around Phil's waist letting out a shaky breath he didn't realise he was holding in placing his hand on her back before deciding to run his fingers through her hair. Star only snuggled more into Phillips lap causing a smile to spread across his face.

Phillip was 15 minutes in Pet Semetary when Star began to wake up briefly "No don't take that" Star said sleepily her facial expression twisting with confusion and anger, her sweet voice was so quiet Phillip decided to pause the movie so he could hear her better. "Oi mine don't touch" Phil couldn't help but let out a chuckle to what Star was mumbling about in her sleep, she reached out for Phil's hand trying to push it away, confused he pulled his hand away scared he may have been upsetting her "Why- why aren't you hugging me anymore babe" Star said as she tried her hardest to open her heavy tired eyes she mumbled something Phillip couldn't understand before closing her eyes again and drifting off to sleep, taking back by what happened Phillip questioned if Star really meant what she had said to him "Babe?" he said quietly questioning it.

he didn't think twice before sending a txt msg to Dimebag.

P: Hey man, something weird just happened between me and Star..

Dimebag wrote back almost instantly

D: You didn't hurt her did you?!

Phillip rolled his eyes hard before replying back to his best friend

P: No you fucking idiot, she called me babe in her sleep she said and I quote 'Why aren't you hugging me anymore babe' and then fell back to sleep in my lap

D: oh right on man, she clearly likes you

D: what did you mean by her going back to sleep in your lap?

D: dude you know what we said about this you gotta let her sleep on her own

D: do you wanna see all of us fight over her again?

Phillip rolled his eyes, he knew what Dimebag meant but it was clear Star liked him more than the others

P: she clearly likes me more dude

P: gotta go watching Pet Semetary

with that he threw his phone on the bedside table, Phillip was startled when he heard his name called "Oh Star you're awake" he said nervously rubbing the back of his neck, Phillip felt his face burn up as he soon realised he was blushing Star sat up placing her head on Phillip's shoulder "You started the new Pet Semetary without me?" her voice was so soft and sweet Phillip lost his train of thought for a second "I can put it back to the start if you like hun?" he said reaching for the remote rewinding it back to the start, it wasn't until Ellie died Star reached out for Phillips hand placing hers in his as she rested her head on his shoulder, again Phillip was taking back by Stars reaction not knowing if he should or should not act on what was going through his mind.