Mike Starr -Smut *updated*

For

🤘🏻 yo wut up this is a Mike Starr smutty bear with me I'm bad at these. ENJOY!

It was a beautiful night, and you were outside at a AIC concert waiting to go in you could hear the distant scream of someone screaming at someone to leave them along you quickly recognise the voice and immediately searched the crowd for your best friend worried you scanned the area for your best friend, you soon saw a much older man handling her roughly. She screamed once more for him to back off and slapped him  he didn't hesitate hitting her in the face; you watched as she hit the ground hard you felt your blood boil "Oi fuckface!" You snapped running over, throwing your whole body weight at him causing you and him to hit the ground much like him without hesitation you begin punching into the man, "PIECE OF SHIT!!" You snapped letting the guy take another blow to the face.

He began to laugh and kicked you off him, falling with a thud, getting to your feel quickly determined to knock his ass out "WHAT BITCH!!! WHAT?!!!!" You snapped, punching him, "You want to hit someone come at me nut bag." You growled shoving your friend behind you, it didn't take him much effort to throw you to the ground causing you to split your lip open you smirked, "I like it rough, come on show me what you got." you growled wiping the blood from your mouth "What ever whore!!" the guy snapped, now showing little interest in you "I enjoyed hitting your friend, the dirty little whore was asking for it!" seeing only red as your blood boiled you ran to jump the guy but was stopped when someone had grabbed you by the waist.

"WHO THE FUCK?! HEY CUNT FUCKER!!! I'm not done with you get your ass back here so I can beat it six feet under ground!!" You growled, trying your best to get out of the grip "Hey hey... Calm down sweetheart." You felt someone softly kiss your neck, as you recognized his voice it was Mick Starr.

"Oh, hi how's it going?" you said shyly, still slightly pissed off about what he said and did to your best friend "How about we go back to my dressing room and you have a shower.... With me.." You melted at the idea "Bitch what the fuck" you paused "Do I look like a fucking groupie to you?!" you snapped Mikes face twisted with confusion you laughed "I'm joking, I'll love that I need to cool off if you know what I mean" you said winking at him "THIS AINT OVER DICK FACE!!!!!" you snapped pointing at the dickhead from before.

-Dressing room-

As soon as you walked in Mick was kissing you neck slamming you against the wall, "M-Mike." You moaned, the both of you were breathing heavily as he began to undress you and himself, he kissed down your neck softly, making you let out a small yelp when he bit your neck "What's your name?" He smirked as he kissed the top of your breast feeling your nipples grow hard as he touched every part of your body "Y-Y/n" you moaned You were both in the shower at this point, turned on the water that so happened to be the cold one, you let out a scream as he switched it to hot, he thrusted into you deeply with every hit you gripped tightly and pulled on his long hair getting wet with his long member in your tight pussy, your climax began to build you getting closer with every thrust until eventually you did letting out a loud moan as you both came

-after-

You got dressed as Mike Starr kissed the back of your neck. "Y/n that was the best I ever had" Mike  purred into your ear, you blushed turning to kiss him. "Once I'm done with this concert we can go all night long ;)" he winked, "well I like to see that." You smirked.