*2*

"Micah!"

I sigh as I walk toward Satan.

"Yes, Ms.Courtney?"

"Why haven't you brought the wine glasses?"

"Because it is eight in the morning and wine is served for lunch and dinner, Ma'am."

"I don't care, bring me my wine!"

"Yes, Ma'am."

I turn around and roll my eyes. I've been here for a few days already and I can easily say that Ms. Courtney here was an alcoholic. This lady drinks wine with every meal and in between. I swear the only time she doesn't have a cup of wine in her hands is when she's sleeping and even then I have to make sure to put one on the night table for her. This lady is real piece of work and her daughter is learning. I've learned quite a few things about this family so far. The father who is Ms.Cat's son likes his whiskey on the rocks as soon as he gets home from work. He isn't so bad. I mean he has his moments like when he's stressed or when Ms.Courtney is nagging him about something, but Mr.Michael would apologize for snapping at us later. Their kids are just like their parents kind of. Alexia is just like her mother, but I suspect that's because the witch is influencing her because sometimes when she's alone she isn't so bad really. Now the most confusing person would be their son. Sometimes he gives me these really heated looks, but I know that he's straight because his girlfriend came over on the third day that I was here and basically fucked him on the couch. It was a bit awkward when I came in to retrieve Michael's whiskey on the rocks. The girlfriend is a bitch! She basically eye-raped me, but then noticed that I was wearing a butler's uniform and then she scoffed and literally turned her nose up at me. I had rolled my eyes and mentally flipped her off. Stone had smirked at me as if he was reading my mind. I had given him an unamused face and then just went over to the liquor cabinet and prepared Michael's drink. I left them to it then.

"Here you are, Ms.Courtney."

She yanked the wine glass out of my hand and practically chugged it down. This lady can put Gabby's alcoholic uncle a run for his money. I left the wine bottle there for her and I returned to my chores. I made sure everyone at the dining table was well and didn't need me or Gio before leaving and going to the kitchen and sitting at the counter. I had to make sure everyone knew what they had to do today. Normally Gio did this, but they are letting me do it since I'm new and I have to get use to it. Gio is just going to check to see if I made a mistake or not. I put Luci on laundry duty today, Rachel had Michael's and Courtney's room as well as Alexia, and I put Gabriella on Stone and Ms. Catalina's room. I was going to be working on the office and living room. I made sure to tell Rosie that she needs to write a grocery list for me to go get later. I began to hum a song that's been in my head for a couple of days now. I was so focus on my job that I didn't hear someone come in. It wasn't till a hand landed on my shoulder and I jumped like five feet in the air. I turned around and scowled.

"Shit! Dude, warn a guy before you put your hands on them...Unless you want to die a horrible death!"

"Sorry, Micah. Plus, you wouldn't do that. You think I'm too sexy!"

"Hmmm...Nick, you are awfully full of yourself aren't you? The world could do without another straight guy."

"That's cold!"

I just shrug my shoulders and gave him a 'meh' expression.

"Anyways, did you need something?"

"Yea, tomorrow is Sunday and our day off. Plus, the end of your first week here so the girls and I wanted to take you to Tony's to celebrate."

"Bro! Yes! I'm so down to dance and get drunk!"

"You're over twenty-one, right?"

"I'm twenty-two, the girls are older than me by a year."