*9*

Micah

Micah woke in bed and confused about he got there. Also, how he got undressed. He looked up at the clock and groaned because it was almost time for his alarm to go off. He sighed and stared at his clock waiting for it to start ringing. Once it did, he slammed his hand on it to dismiss it. In doing so he heard a crinkling noise. He turned on his lamp and saw that there was a note right next to his alarm clock. He smiled when he read it.

Dear Micah,

I had fun with you last night. I hope to do it again sometime soon. If you want to that is, I want force you or anything... Anyways, you fell asleep in my ar last night and I thought that you were just too cute to wake up so I carried you inside. I didn't want to leave you uncomfortable so I undressed you. Don't worry I didn't touch you inappropriately or anything, I just took off your clothes and wrote this note before leaving. I can't wait to see you again, Love.

Sincerely,

Your future boyfriend Stone

Micah giggled because Stone was so nice to him. He laid back down and thought about yesterday. It was so much fun. He knew he liked Stone a lot, but he was nervous because he's never been in a relationship before. He sighed and walked toward the bathroom to start his morning routine. He had this giant shit-eating grin on his face the whole time he was doing his morning routine and even when he went down to eat breakfast with his papa, who couldn't help but smile at his son's obvious happiness. Micah bid his papa good morning while serving himself breakfast. Manuel smiled at his son in reply. He's glad his son is so happy, but he doesn't want him to get hurt again. He knows that this situation is different though, if last night was any kind of indicator. He knew that Stone did care for his son and he knew that Micah was smitten with the boy so he would do whatever it takes to ensure his son's happiness.

"Me gusta, pero creo que hay que tener cuidado. No quiero hacerte daño, pero él no se parece a él le va a doler. (I like him, but I think you should be careful. I don't want you hurt, but he doesn't look like he'll hurt you. )"

"I know papa. I don't think he will. He was sweet to me yesterday. You should have seen him. This waitress was hitting on him and he didn't notice till she insulted me and then he went off on her. I think he likes me for real."

Manuel smiled at his son's blushing cheeks. He hasn't seen him this happy in a long time. Sure, he's smiled and laughed and seemed happy, but Manuel is his father. He raised him and learned how to read him. Micah hasn't been truly happy since it happened. He hopes this Stone doesn't hurt him even more.

"Termina. Vas a llegar tarde al trabajo si no termina pronto. (Finish up. You're going to be late for work if you don't finish soon.)"

Micah nodded and finished eating quickly. He hugged and kissed his papa on his cheek before grabbing his car keys. He headed outside and got into his car before starting it. He gave his papa one last smile before driving toward his job, feeling a bit excited and nervous.

********

Micah sighed once again. He was currently dusting Michael's office/study before he was to help Rosie in the kitchen. He was a bit disappointed because when he got here, Stone had already left for work. Nick had driven him to work and that's how Micah found out that he had left. Micah was badgered by his two best friends for details about the date. That brought an instant smile to his face so they knew it went very well. Micah had told them to wait till dinner time. Gabby and Rach pouted but understood that now was not the time for squealing fan girls. Micah shook his head to clear it off this morning and sighed again.