*13*

Unknown

I walked toward the exit of this place while I was thinking of the love of my life. I love their blonde hair and their beautiful eyes that can reach deep within my soul and leave a warm fuzzy feeling there. I can't wait to see them again. It's been five years since I last saw them. I hope everyone recognizes me. I have changed my appearance a bit. But that's what prison does to a man. It really fucks you up. I avoided being someone's bitch by beating the shit out of the everyone who tried. I spent most of my time in isolation because of it. My love never came and visited me. It's okay though, I wouldn't want them to see me like that. Just as I'm about to take a step to the outside, a voice stops me.

"I know you'll be back. That's just the way you are, Em. You'll go back to using and when you do you'll assault someone again. Then, you'll land right back here and I'll be waiting."

I turn around and smile at the warden.

"I don't think so."

I just step outside of the prison walls and smile as I see the cab waiting for me. I think it's time to pay my little love a visit. But first, I need to freshen up.

Micah

Micah was in the kitchen, going over the duties of each staff member when the door creaks open and in comes Mr. Michael. He sits down on the counter and looks at Micah as he look back up at him. The air is immediately awkward after what happened yesterday. Today was suppose to be Micah's day off, but Gio fell ill with a small fever so he had to come back and take over for a while. It sucks. He wanted to avoid this and get ready for his date with Stone. Well, at least He gets off around 5 which gives him at least two hours before the date. Michael clears his throat to get Micah's attention again. He looks back up at him.

"Yes, Mr. Michael."

He looks kind of nervous and pale.

"Um well...tell me more about yourself. Tell me about your family."

"My family? Why?"

He hesitated but then he started to say something.

"Well if you're dating Stone then I should know more about you, right?"

"I suppose. Well, it's been me and my papa all my life. He worked hard to make enough for our bills and to make sure we could surv-"

He cuts Micah off before he could finish.

"What about your mother?"

"My mama? Well, there isn't much to tell. She died while giving birth to me and my papa has been looking after me ever since."

Micah was shocked as Michael's face turned into a look of pure pain.

"What's wrong Mr. Michael? Are you okay?"

"Yes, sorry. It's just painful to found out that someone as kind as you having to go through that at such a young age. How old you Micah?"

"I'm twenty-two, sir."

"Ah, well. Thank you for opening up to me."

"You're welcome, Mr. Michael."

"Please, just Michael or um Mike whichever you prefer."

"Are you sure? Ms. Courtney would throw a hissy fit."

"Don't worry about my wife. I'll handle her."

Micah smiles at Michael who suddenly looks at him with adoration and something akin to fatherly love.

"Oh and don't worry. I won't say anything to my wife about your relationship with Stone. I know how she is with these kind of things."