*5*

Micah

Micah might have been loved by nearly everyone in town, but there are the few who look at him in disgust because of who he is. Those who can't stand him because they believe he'll spread his "fag disease" throughout the town. These people are few but they're enough to be able to do harm if they catch him alone. Unfortunately, this is the current situation that dear Micah has found himself in. Micah was running errands for his father on his day off so his dad could relax for a bit at home. Micah was on his way to the store to get some more coffee for his father since it was all he seemed to drink when he was cornered by three guys who use to try and bully him in high school. He sighed as they smirked at him.

"Jesus, it's been a while. How are you, Mark? Drew? Oh and Peter?"

"Shut it fag! Who do you think you are prancing around like some kind of queer queen?"

"Was that suppose to be an insult? Because I find being compared to Ellen Degeneres a complete compliment."

They looked confused and Micah had to keep from chuckling at them because that would make things worse than they already are. He could scream for help but he was stupid enough to cut through an alley so no one was near.

"Fuck this, just kick his ass and let's go."

"May I ask why you want to do harm to my poor and fragile body?"

They didn't answer him as they stalked toward him. Instead, they called him a fag and raised their fist and N' sync (AN: *Wink**wink*) began to punch him. Micah dodged two, but the last one got him directly in his cheek.

"Fuck! That really hurt!" He sighs before he continues. "I guess I'll just have to double the force behind mine then."

Micah was really glad that he took MMA lessons last year. He rolls his neck and stretches out his arms. He takes a defensive stance and prepares himself. Drew is the first to throw the next punch. Micah blocks the punch, then grabs Drew's fist and flips him over. Drew lands with a pained "oomph" and rolls around before getting back up. Drew goes to tackle Micah and once again, Micah dodges and pushes him causing Drew to slam into the wall.Unfortunately, Micah is so focused on Drew that he doesn't notice Peter pick up a metal pipe that was lying around and swing it at him. It connects with Micah's back causing him to fall and let out a pained groan. Drew and Mark roughly grabbed his arms and lifted him to his feet. Micah took one look into Peter's raged filled eyes and knew that he was not coming out of this unharmed.

"Hold him still boys! This fag needs to be stopped before he turns the whole town into some fucking queer fest."

"Oh wow. Do you actually think that, Peter?"

"I do, cocksucker!"

"Look, three things. First, please come up with more offensive names. Those names are not offensive because one is a British word for a cigarette and the other is something that I do. That's like me calling you a football player. Is that offensive? No, because that's what you did in high school. You played football. Second, if that is how you really think then you have bigger problems than me being a 'fag'. This town isn't turning into a 'queer fest' just because almost everyone here accepts me. Nobody is suddenly turning gay. You are born either gay or straight. Some people may discover that they're gay early on or in college. Some are in denial and some accept themselves right off the bat. So I can't turn anything or anyone gay.I mean it is flattering to think that some sexy Johnny Depp look-a-like turns gay because of me, but that's kind of impossible. Finally, You cheated you bastard! Who hits someone with a metal pipe while they're focused on someone else? That's messed up! Now, you have both of them holding me while let me guess, you proceed to beat me with said pipe?"