Larry: Harry self harm

Really short, but I may do a part two. Just not sure yet.
-----------------------------------------------------
Louis' POV:
Lou
Wake up
Ugh go away

Which one of my idiot band mates would want to wake me up at this hour.

Fine let your boyfriend cry
That got me up.

I would run across the country for Harry.

What's wrong? Where is he?
In the bathroom, he won't let anyone in.

I look and see Liam standing there with a sleepy Niall leaning on him. I dash to the bathroom having a scary flashback.

I don't waste time knocking, I pound down the door. There in front of me is a sight I hoped I would never have to see again.

Oh Haz, why you were doing so good
He's gone
Who
Zayn, he left because of me
Oh baby that's not true

I pick Harry up and walk us into the living room. Upon sitting down with him in my lap, I start slowing rubbing his back waiting for him to calm down.

I'm sorry
Aw Haz don't be alright?
It hurts
I know, come on let's go get you cleaned up

Not trusting Harry to be able to walk, I pick him up and carry him into the kitchen. I pull out bandages and some disinfect.

Ok this is gonna hurt alittle, I whisper hoping he won't here... He does.
No please Lou
Baby two seconds. You can hold my hand if you'd like.

This gets him to lay his arms in front of me and grab a tight hold on my left arm.
I rub it on the cuts and slowly but tightly wrap his wrists.
I give each wrist a quick peck and he wraps his arms around my neck. I get the message and pick him up.
We head back to my bed where I set him down and get in behind him. I know this journey isn't done, I just hope he'll get better soon. I miss the old Harry, I'm gonna bring that Harry back.
I look down at my recently cut wrists and hope Harry will get better soon that way ill have someone to help me.