Zarry: Zayn Jealous

The guys of one direction we're currently at an interview and Zayn wasn't to happy about it. Him and Harry had been dated for 6 months and magement had just found out a few weeks back, to say magement was mad is an understatement. They completely banned all physical contact, they couldn't even sit near each other.

This interview was worse though  the couch was too small for all five of them, so Zayn has to sit on an other couch, not even on the same couch as his boyfriend.

Meanwhile Harry was sitting next to Louis, the two of them playing around the whole time. At this point the interviewer was getting fed up with Zayn.

"So Zayn, how is Perrie?"

"She's fine"

"Fine? Everything alright? Have you two parted ways?"

This question manegement is furious, "That's the end, boys go back to the hotel."

Louis, Liam, and Niall all get up and started walking backstage, leaving Zayn and Harry alone.

"Babe, why are you being so rude"

Zayn didn't answer and instead walked away, Harry left sitting in shock. After a few minutes Harry decided to just go back to the hotel, knowing the rest will be there eventually.

-------------------------------------
Harry's POV
I'm back in my hotel room when I hear a knock, getting up to get it the door swings open.

"Louis, what happened?"

Louis comes in with a black eye and tears flowing down his face.

"Zayn...he...it hurts."

"Slow down, what did Zayn do?"

"He punched me..."

I didn't let him finish, I jumped up and ran out when I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Zayn. Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you pinch my best mate"

Tears suddenly start pouring out of his face. I can't help it I wrap my arms around him and he buries his face in my shoulder.

"I'm sorry...he...you...jealous"

"Ok Zayn calm down babe,loius and I are just friends you know that"

"But he can sit next to you and talk to you, I can't even look at you in public."

"Baby I'm sorry, but I'm not in charge of that.  Louis and I are just friends. I love you"

Crap. I just told Zayn I love him, what if he doesn't feel the same or hate me or      still thinks I like Louis.

"Harry?"

"Huh? What Zayn"

"I said I love you too"

"Oh..."

"I'm still sorry I got jealous"

"Don't worry about it. Come on you need to go apologize to Louis"

Zayn and I go to back too Louis' hotel room where Zayn apologizes shyly and then turns to me with tears in his eyes.

"Babe?"

"I'm so sorry"

"Baby it's all good, come on let's go back to my room."

He looks up still with tears so I lean down and whisper,"I'll show you that I only love you..."

Vote and comment. I know this isn't Larry but I'm still thinking to open this to other ships. Thanks for reading