Larry: Aniversary

*possible trigger
"I'm back"
Louis smiled upon hearing his boyfriends sing-songy tone. Harry had been forced to spend the day with Kendall. Of all days he had to go out with her it just had to be his and Louis' anniversary. Louis made the best of it though and spent the day cleaning and preparing the living room for a movie night.
"Hey babe", Louis calls from the kitchen
Feeling two strong arms wrapping around him Louis leans back, successfully earning a kiss on the forehead.
"I see someone setup the living room for a movie", Harry whispers breaking the silence.
"Yeah, though it'd be something nice for our Anniversary."
Suddenly the arms were gone and Louis was left to catch him self on the counter.
"Harry...something wrong?"
"Just was that today?"
"What today? Our anniversary? Harry did you-"
"Lou I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you. I didn't know, I wouldn't have gone with Kend today." Harry say running his hand through his curls.
"Wouldn't have? You say'd they forced you."
At this point the two were on opposite sides of the room Harry with his head down while Louis had his hands on his hips, wanting some answers.
"Louis they would have made me anyway, so I just say'd we would go out today."
"Well you guys can go out tonight too, and tomorrow, and everyday after. We're done."
"Louis please."
"No Harry. Go."
"Lou"
By this point Harry had moved closer to Louis, just wanting to touch him.
"I said go"
Without thinking Louis pushed Harry. Harry not being warned fell back onto the tile. Louis couldn't believe what he just did and ran out of the kitchen all the way to the roof of their apartment building. He, Louis William Tomlinson had just hit his boyfriend. His boyfriend who has just recently told him about his abusive past. Since that day Louis had promised to him self he'd never lay a hand on Harry without his permission. He broke that promise. He couldn't do it. He couldn't go back to face Harry. He wanted it to end. Going up to the edge he moved one foot off, when;
"Louis! Stop, don't do it!"