I found you

I rushed around the room, my guitar around my neck, looking for something to wear for the town concert tonight.

"Jenny!"

I spun around, my hair whipping into my face. "Yeah?"

"Tune your guitar before you forget!" Called my friend, and lead singer of our "band", Xavier said.

Xav was cute, I wasn't gonna lie, he was 5'7, had short brown hair, chiseled features, beautiful blue eyes and had the most sexy body ever, his voice was like heaven when he sang. He was so nice too. He had a bright music career ahead of him.

I smiled at the 19 year old. "Thanks, Xavier." I looked down at my guitar and tuned it, doing a quick practice with Skillet's Monster.

Xavier threw me a thumbs up and a charming smile before he disappeared behind the door.

"Hey, tune your voice before you forget!"

I heard him laugh, then started his warm ups. "I think I'm good!"

"Damn right you are!" I laughed, setting my guitar on the bed.

"Jenny stop flirting with our lead singer!" Nathan chided as he walked into the room, tapping a beat on my shoulder with his drumsticks.

"I wasn't flirting with Xav, I was messing with him."

"Still stop filling his ego."

I shook my head.

Nathan was the drummer of our little group. He was 6'1, lengthy hair that was kinda crazy. He had a well trimmed goatee and mustache, thick black eyebrows, hazel eyes. And was 21.

He had a great future ahead too.

I swished my temporary bangs aside as I shrugged on my jean jacket. "Fine, fine, I'll stop."

Liam laughed as he pulled his bass guitar, tuning it with a few tones from Monster as well. "You can try Jen, but we all know you can't help yourself."

I went to the mirror and put my black beanie on, in a way that fit comfortably but still didn't ruin my hair. "Shut up."

Liam snickered.

Liam was the bass guitarist. He was 18 and had average brown hair, and brown eyes. He was 6'0 and had a great body, like everyone else in the band.

I rolled my eyes, sighing.

Mason then came over and patted my shoulder. "You can always flirt with me, Jen."

"I'm good, Mas."

Mason was the oldest, he was 36, and was kinda the weird one out. He had short black hair, a five o'clock shadow, and sunglasses, not once have I seen him without them on. He was 6'0. He was also the keyboardist for the band, he was good at it too.

I was the only girl in this band, and the second oldest. I was the shortest too at 5'6, an inch shorter then Xavier. And since I was the only girl the boys always messed with me. But being the lead guitarist was worth the teasing.

I spun around, clapping my hands, which had black fingerless gloves on them. "What songs are we playing tonight boys?"

They all smiled.

~~~~~

I looked at the boys, as we stood in front of the crowd, I could tell Xavier was nervous, I could see his hands shaking, I walked over to him and he covered the mic as I closed in on him.

"Hey, don't worry, if you forget a line I'll help. I'll take the reins until you know where you're at."

He smiled. "Thanks, Jen."