Oh My God

Jonathan's P.O.V

I was silent, her question ringing in my head.

"Who's Dean Ambrose?"

Oh God.

"Why do you ask?" I finally asked, nervous, hoping it didn't show over the phone in my voice.

"My friend just showed me a picture of you and me in the park, the caption said DEAN AMBROSE AND MYSTERY GIRL has the lunatic fringe found a new girlfriend? What does that mean?"

"Um . . . remember when I said wrestling was my anchor?" I asked quietly, for once a little scared.

"Yeah . . ." she answered slowly.

"Well . . . I do it for a living."

"So . . . you're Dean Ambrose."

"Yeah . . ." I muttered, rubbing my neck.

She was quiet. "Oh God."

Oh no.

"Oh my God, so that means your frickin' famous. Oh my God. Oh my God."

"Calm down, Jennifer." I tried to cooed but she was too freaked out to listen.

"Oh. My. God. You're an actor. Holy shit . . ."

"Will you calm down?" I yelled over her voice, she was silent. "Thank you."

"Sorry . . . its hard to take in that I'm hanging out with a famous person."

"Colby and Joe are famous too." I added, remembering last night at the little town concert. "I work with them."

She squeaked.

"Sorry about the Twitter thing, I hope it won't happen again, tomorrow if I'm asked about it I won't say you're name, it won't get the press up in your face, I'll say you're just a friend . . . unless you don't want to see me anymore, I get that."

"I'd like to see you again, and thank you, Jon." She whispered and I could hear her fiddling with her controller buttons. "Say . . . what channel is WWE on?"

I raised a brow. "Why you asking?"

"I'd like to see you kick ass, see how good you really are."

"Well at the moment I'm Intercontinental Champion, that say somethin?"

". . . if I see that belt tomorrow on TV with you, then maybe Mr. Ambrose."

I smirked. "Can you meet me tomorrow at 1241 East Main Street at three?"

"Uh . . . sure, why?"

"You'll see, Jennifer Patterson . . . you'll see . . ." I answered, smirking like the devil.

She groaned. "Goody."

~~~~

Jennifer's P.O.V

I roamed East Main Street, looking for a 1241.

I would be lying if I said I felt fine, but I was far from just fine. I was frickin' horrified.

Knowing Jonathan was famous and was hanging out with a girl like me scared me half to death. I would of never thought of meeting famous people, nor actually having them care. I saw most famous people as arrogant bitches who only did kind things for money and more fame. Jon and his friends, so far, have proved me wrong. And I found myself hoping that they kept it up.

What if the Jon I came to know isn't the real one? What if its just an act to get the girl? He is a signified actor after all.

I remembered defeating The End last night, it was after Jon hung up that I finally killed him. But I hadn't felt like celebrating, I just watched the cutscene and continued the mission into the mountains. I played until another save then quit. The news on Jon being famous had been messing with my head. Still was on some terms.

I wandered aimlessly around hoping that no one would take a black haired girl like me as a stalker as I looked at addresses. Besides I've been told I look like a stalker.

1241. I stopped, standing outside the large building, my jaw dropped."The WWE building? I should of known . . . he wasn't lying, shit."

I stood staring at the place, not knowing what to do. He never said if I should go in or not. I began to paste, reaching for my phone.

"Jennifer."

I spun around, involuntarily cringing at the sound of the familiar voice. "Jonathan?"

"Yeah," he said, smiling at me as I looked up at him, standing in front of the WWE building with his hands stuffed in his black hoodie pockets. "I'm surprised you came, actually."

I smiled shyly, holding my right shoulder. "Well, why wouldn't I?"

"Because you found out I work here." He pointed to the building behind him.

I looked up at the building then at him, brushing my bangs aside, tucking some hair behind my ear. "I'm somewhat settling in to that."

"Oh, how was the game? The End still kickin'?" He asked.

I shook my head, staring at the building, saying without enthusiasm. "I killed that bastard."

He smiled. "You say it so seriously, what happened to the fun loving, cheerful little Jennifer?" He pouted. "Did someone start their period?"

I leaned away from him. "Excuse me?"

"Uh, no offense," Jon said. "But your acting differently."

I shrugged. "So? Your point?" I sighed. "Okay, why did you want to meet here, Jon?"

"To show you my belt . . . personally."

I jumped, eyes growing wide. "Really?"

He nodded flicking his wrist in a "come on" gesture. "Of course! C'mon, let's get to my room."

"Um . . ." I approached him slowly, hooking my arm with his, letting him lead me  to the building, my head down, pulling my beanie over my head more. "Okay."

He chuckled, perhaps glancing at me, and opened the front door of the building.

~~~~~

Jon's P.O.V

I looked around, in every room, down every hall. "How do you lose a girl in under ten minutes? Seriously?" I growled to myself. I stormed past a the music room, stopping when I heard something going on.

I turned around, rushing into the room. I found Jennifer standing in the room, her back to the door, playing a really sad song.

"I'm not afraid, anymore
I'm not afraid

Forever is a long time
But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side
Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile
I wouldn't mind it at all

You so know me
Pinch me gently
I can hardly breathe

Forever is a long, long time
But I wouldn't mind spending it by you side - Jon!"

She had turned around, and the guitar was off her in a millisecond, back on its stand as she looked around nervously. "Sorry."

I couldn't help but smile as she pulled her beanie off her head, her hair frizzy. "Its okay, just never leave me again okay?"

She nodded, leaving the room, waiting for me to join her in the hall. I did, interlocking arms with her again. I glanced down at her, smiling maybe the article was right . . .