Hang Out

I looked around the park as I searched for three sexy, tall, men, fixing my blue beanie that matched my new hair color, well my bangs.

I also was hoping that no one saw us and took a picture, I really had no intention of becoming famous.

"Jenny!"

I didn't even get the chance to turn around when suddenly I was hugged from behind by a really muscular guy that I knew wasn't Jonathan.

"Uh, who's hugging me?"

"Its Colby, don't worry, he won't hurt you." A gravelly voice answered.

I turned in Colby's arms to face him, jerking my head back, surprised at how close his face was to mine, I could just raise my chin up an inch and I could kiss him.

Yeeeah no.

"Uh, hi."

"Hi! Did you miss us?" He asked cheerfully and I cringed, pushing him away from me gently.

"Yeah, I guess."

He pouted then saw my hair. "Ooo, nice hair? Who did it?"

"Thanks and me."

His eyes widened. "Oh, nice job."

"Yeah, its better then your two toned head."

His jaw dropped offensively as he clenched his brown and blonde hair. "Hey! I like my two toned hair thank you every much!"

I chuckled. "I bet you do, Blondy, and I like my blue and purple."

Jonathan was suddenly there, standing with his friends, smiling down at me, his eyes went to my hair. "Nice job, Jen, I know who to call when I want my hair dyed."

I smiled. "I'll make sure it's pink."

Jon groaned, sagging his shoulders. "That was one time, and it was for cancer."

I giggled at his misery. "And it was very kind of you, but I'm never going to let it down not until I find something else to bug you with."

He pouted at me. "Whhhy? I did nothing wrong to you Jennifer."

"True, but I'm evil so deal with it."

He sputtered, waving his arm to his friends. "What about Colby and Joe?"

I laughed evilly. "It isn't as fun. Its hilariously funny to mess with you, Jon."

Groaning he buried his face against Joe's shoulder while he patted him on the head. "There, there, baby. We'll hide her body in the trunk later."

I laughed. "You love me too much to do that."

"You never know, Jennifer." Joseph chuckled and my amusement died instantly at his tone, I swallowed.

"Please don't kill me."

They all burst out laughing and I sighed a breath of relief to find that they were joking.

"We're no killers!" Colby explained between fits of laughter.

Jonathan grinned evilly as I glanced up at him for askance, seeing if Colby was kidding or not. He didn't help sooth my racing heart.

I rolled my eyes, whispering under my breath, "I hate actors . . ."

"Oh c'mon you love us, Jenny." Colby chuckled, hearing my comment.

"Yeah but I don't threaten to kill you!"

Jonathan chuckled, shrugging the bag he had on his shoulder up as it slipped off. "They won't kill you, Jen, trust me."

I eyed him suspiciously. "You're very conceiving . . ."

He shrugged, smirking. "So, guys where are we going?"

"Ooo what about that indoor water park?" Colby suggested, jumping up and down.

"Sure, but I'll need to go home and grab my swimming suit." I shrugged, looking at the boys, they shrugged and Colby cheered happily.

"Let's meet up here again after getting out needs."

~~~~~

I stood at the edge of the platform as I stared down a hundred feet down and the pool below then at the tether that was connected to me. My black hair was plastered to my head from the pervious slide I had went on. I looked over at the guys. "I can back out . . . right?"

Jonathan laughed, shaking his head. "Nope, can't back out."

I looked back down at the jump, I was in mid step of backing out when I was suddenly shoved off the platform, I screamed, looking up to see Jon laughing his head off.

"JONATHAN GOOD I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" I screamed as I came back up was caught by the crew, while the boys stood back laughing like manics.

I glared daggers at them. "Go fuck yourselves, you morons."

Jonathan pouted at me. "Aww don't be mad Jenny, I was just trying to help."

"Help my ass, yeah right! Shoving me off the platform was soooo helpful, Jonathan." I laughed darkly as I pushed my way past them, spinning around to face them with a evil grin. "I will get my revenge . . . remember that you boneheads."

"Oh no." Jon whispered.

"Oh yes, Jon, oh yes."

Jonathan whimpered. "What have I done?"

"You started a war, honey." I called back as the man followed me down the stair case, grinning devilishly. "You just started a war. . . ."

~~~~

I watched as Jon was glancing back me as he stood in front of a slide and I stepped up to the life guard on duty and whispered in his ear. "Can I shove him? I kinda want revenge . . . he pushed off the bungy jump earlier."

The man looked at me and nodded. "Go ahead."

I smiled, holding my fist out for a fist pump, which he returned. "You're frigging awesome, dude."

"Thanks."

I watched as Jon was about to go before I shoved him off his feet, unfortunately in a chain of events he grabbed my leg and dragged me down with him.

As we entered the tube he looked back at me and smiled, laughing. "Hey, came to join me?"

"No, you dragged me with you, you idiot!" I yelled and just like that we were near the bottom and I watched Jonathan as he was able to stop himself for a brief second to actually be able to wrap his arms around my waist, but I was still on top of him as I saw the end and we both slipped into the pool.

I gasped as I resurfaced, grinning as Jon popped up after me, heavily gasping for air, his wet hair plastered to the front if his face, covering his eyes. I laughed. "One down, two to go."

He smiled, pushing his hair off of his eyes so he could see me, then shoved me under.

I came back up, coughing.

"That's payback."

I coughed, a hint of laughter evident in it. "Thanks, Jon, I feel loved."

"Well here, I can help you feel even more loved."

"Wha-"

My question was cut short as Jon captured my mouth in his and I moaned, closing my eyes as I enjoyed the moment.

Oh yeah, that worked perfectly.