Whoa

I stared at Jonathan in awe as he stood in front of me with a white belt. I reached out, approaching in awe. "Can I touch it?"

I looked up at him in askance. He smiled, chuckling. "Sure go ahead."
I snatched it out of his grip, leaping a few feet away from him. "Hey!"

I snickered. "Sorry, but this is just awesome." I looked at him again. "Its impressive. I'm not gonna lie, it is."

"Thanks, but it was nothing." He said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Its something, Mr. Ambrose." I said using his stage name.

"It's Good, not Ambrose."

"Okay, Deano."

"I hate being called that."

"Okay, noted, don't call you Deano, gotcha."

"Good."

I held the belt, studying it, the white leather and gold plating, running my hand over the globe on the front. "How can you wear a belt this big? Seriously, its huge and wouldn't it be annoying or heavy?" I looked up at him.

He shrugged. "Got used to it."

"Oh, cool."

"Wanna wear it?"

I looked up at him again. "You'd seriously let me do that?"

He nodded. "Well, yeah, c'mon, put it on."

I looked at the belt flipping it over in my hands, then at Jon again. "Wouldn't it just fall off? I got some small hips."

Jon chuckled. "Maybe, maybe not, you wouldn't find out unless you put it on, Jennifer."

I glared at him and put it on. One side of the belt fell off my hip and I grabbed it, making sure I didn't drop it. "Told ya! I got a small waist!"

"Yeah . . . well you're a girl, you're thinner than me."

"I got more body, that's what I got. And thin? Please, you're as thick as a toothpick."

"Toothpick? I'm 225 pounds, wanna see if you can pick me up, Miss Know-it-all?"

I took the belt off, throwing it on the couch. "Alright, come here big boy, I know you'll crush me, but this'll be interesting to try."

He chuckled, stepping forward, and I wrapped my arms around his waist like I was hugging him and picked him up, then dropped him on his ass. "Wow, I need to go to the gym more, I'm wondering how those men can hold you, man, geez . . ." He laughed, pushing himself up to his feet, rubbing his sore butt. I smiled. "But see. I did it!"

He clapped playfully, jumping on me, holding my wrists, acting giddy, making me laugh. "Yay you picked up something that's at least 100 pounds heavier then you!"

"Actually, you are 100 pounds heavier then me, I'm 125 pounds. So," I jumped up and down, clapping. "Yay!"
Jonathan tilted his head back and laughed. "We must celebrate this revelation, who knows when you'll be able to do it again."

I laughed as he dragged me out of the room and down the hall. "Where are we going?"

"You are going to play an song you can play, while I get money from my coworkers."

"Really?" I asked, unimpressed.

He chuckled. "Nah, just jokin' we're gonna prank someone."

"Oh . . ." I smirked evilly as it settled in, and in a more sinister voice I cackled. "Oh . . ."

Jonathan let out a bark of laughter. "Oh, you're gonna be a great addition to my pranks Jenny."

I grinned devilishly. "Like hell I am."