Seven

Disclaimer 

I have decided to change a few names so

Victoria/Vicki = Juliana/Lia

Ryan = Robert/Ron 

Thanks for reading guys :)

[RECAP]

"I thought you said you wanted to talk?"

He blinked and stood. His mouth was twisted into a frown and his brows were furrowed as if he was thinking deeply about something.

His eyes then shifted towards the door.

"Follow me"

"Hey Tristian, where you heading?" Dean called out from behind.

Tristian stopped and turned "Just showing the new girl to her next class"

I turned to give Tristian a look. New Girl.

Ofcourse that's all I was to him.

I gritted my teeth and didn't let that bother me. I was tougher than this, and I wasn't just playing hard-to-get; I didn't want a mate. Didn't need one. The fact that Tristian thought the same was a point in my favour.

Why I was feeling upset every time I thought of that... well, okay, yes I knew why. But i was determined not to let that change anything.

I, Evianna Elbourne had made a commitment and i was sticking to it.

***

TRISTIAN'S POV

Tristian pushed open the door to the supply closet and stormed in, Evianna hot on his heels.

She'd barely closed the door behind her when he rounded, his expression torn, perplexed and... as soon as his eyes landed on Evianna, lustful.

Evianna swallowed and raised a brow.

"Yes?"

Tristian growled hearing her voice so even. How the hell was she so damn calm and level-headed when he felt like he was running a high fever!?

"Erm...Tristian, you okay?" She asked, her expression turning sceptic and worried.

That did it, that broke the straw,

He stepped forward and just as smoothly grabbed her head and planted his lips on hers, pushing her back until she hit the wall.

Astonishment and exhilaration all hit Evianna at once, Tristian increased the pressure on her lips, massaging them, tempting them to open so he could surge in and lay claim, something he'd been dying to do since yesterday.

Evianna resisted, but she could feel the wall tearing down. Heat rushed through her body, tingles down her arm and a heady sensation clouded her head.

Tristian raked his teeth across her bottom lip and slipping his arm down to Evianna's back, pulled her into his hips.

She gasped as they touched, her lips parting open.

Tristian didn't need another second, he surged in, his tongue wrestling with hers for dominance. She played just as hard, pulling his head down and pressing her mouth more eagerly into his.

They wrestled and fought, both overcome with such passion that everything else was forgotten. Nothing else existed in the world except for them and the rampant desire that was surging between the two.