A friend

[ Rain POV ]

The teacher told everyone to quiet themselves before I started speaking. Then she let me introduce myself. "Hello, my name is Rain and I hope everyone has a great year." I bowed and waited until the teacher gave me my seat. It was weird how people always stared at me like this, but I guess it didn't bother me. "Your seat is no.18 beside Haru." She pointed to the seat and I'm guessing the guy beside me was named Haru. Once I got to my seat I noticed that his bangs were a bit long and didn't show his eyes fully through his black hair. I looked through my bag to get my stuff out while the teacher was taking attendance.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

While I was walking to class I heard running footsteps behind me. So I turned around and someone bumped into me causing me to fall and for them to drop their stuff on the floor. "I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to bump into yo-" the guy looked at my face and started blushing like crazy as he quickly picked his stuff up and ran off. Did I do something wrong?

[ Haru POV ]

While I was walking to my class I saw that girl again. She didn't talk to anyone, she was just by herself. She was kinda tall and had long brown hair but it was a light brown. And she had big blue eyes. I wondered if I could talk to her...she might think I'm weird or something like that. I guess I am weird since no one talks to me, but I'm not good at making friends. Maybe I can try to talk to her whenever I have the chance. She seems interesting.

*°*°*°*°*°*°*

It was during lunch and I was sitting in class alone again. Maybe I can find her. I got up holding my bento box and walked around the school. I saw her on the stairs eating her food alone. Hopefully I can be friends with her.

[ Rain POV ]

I looked up to see Haru standing in front of me just holding his lunch. Why is he standing here? Is he going to go up the stairs? Maybe I should move. I put my lunch up and slowly got up and ran away. I hope he wasn't mad I was in his way >_< I went up to the school roof and ate there. Maybe I should have apologized to him... After I finished eating I went back inside the school and Haru was standing there waiting. Errrr...what should I do? "Um..I'm sorry I was in your way earlier.." I looked at him until he finally spoke. "Y...you wernt in my way..I wanted to talk to you.." His voice was a bit deep but clear enough that I could understand.

I looked at him. "Why..would you want to talk to someone like me?" "Because... I'm alone too. So..." He looked away and then looked back at me. He smiled alittle before talking. "Can we be friends..rain?" My cheeks started heating up. Is it really a good idea to make a friend? He doesn't know about...me. No one has ever wanted to be my friend. But..maybe he won't find out right? "Yes." I smiled while my cheeks were still red.

"And I like your name..Rain." "Oh...yeah thank you." I smiled. I never felt so happy before. This is my very first friend, but I'm not sure what friends do >_< "I'll see you later....okay?" "Alright." I smiled and walked to my class. I slowly turned around to see him looking at me, then he walked away going to his class. Maybe having a friend wouldn't be so bad. As long as he doesn't find out.