is it a date?

[ Rain POV ]

*beep beep beep* "crap I'll be late!" I got up and got ready as fast as I could. "How could I forget I was supposed to meet up with Haru today! >.< " I turned off my alarm and quickly got ready. I had on a pink dress and fixed my long brown hair up. Then I ran to the cafe and saw he was already there waiting. "I-im really sorry I'm late!" I sat across from him at our table and saw that he bought me tea. "Um..its okay." I kept seeing him blush and look away from me. "Um thank you for paying for me you didn't have t-" "I..I did and your welcome." He smiled and took a sip of his tea. "So what was it you needed to talk to me about?"

"Oh um well um...its nothing important I just wanted to talk to you." I started getting really nervous all of the sudden when he looked at me. I hope I didn't waste his time by coming here. "Um you can leave if you want..." "No I'm fine with staying here...I like it." Whenever he looked me in the eyes I would always blush.

"Alright." I smiled and started drinking my tea. We talked a little about school and we talked about ourselves more too. "So what do you like doing?" "Umm..." There was a lot of things I liked to do. "I like talking to my friends, writing, I like having fun and the rain." "Oh I like reading more than writing. What do you write?" "Um nothing special really hehe just thoughts I have or stuff I feel like writing. Its fun to do." "I always think a lot about a lot of things like how it would be like if i didn't have any friends still.

We talked for awhile then we left and walked around the park. " hey um rain." "Yeah?" "What do you think of me and your other friends?" "Well I'm glad that I met you all and that I have such good friends but, I'm mostly happy about....meeting you for the first time. I always remember that day like it was yesterday. And I've been here for 6 or 7 months now." I could feel myself blush so much that I was afraid he would see it. "I'm glad that I met you too. Because a world without you is pretty lonely." His face turned bright red as he tried to hide it.

He suddenly started laughing and pat me on the head. "Your silly haru." "Noo your silly." We both laughed and joked around with each other until it started getting dark outside.

"Rain..." "Yes?" We were standing under a cherry blossom tree while looking at the sunset. "What if...I told you." He paused and held my hands blushing a lot. "What if I told you...that the girl I love is right here with me."
O////O w-what!? My heart was pounding so fast by then and my face didn't stop getting so red. I-i had no idea what to do... I had no idea what to say. Its not like I hate him...but I have been feeling weird around him a lot lately..so maybe I do love him because, I always wanted to be there for him and love him.

"I-I love you too Haru." I smiled and hugged him tightly not letting him go and he smiled hugging me back.