my past

[ Tomo POV ]

"Hey!" I looked behind me and saw rain running up to me. "Hi." "What's up?" "Nothing really." Ever since I met her some things have changed. My magic has been increasing lately because of my emotions and feelings. Even though I have friends like rain, haru and Ryuuji...I just still feel empty in my life. They wouldn't understand all that I've been through before, and I would never tell them about..."What are you thinking tomo?" "Oh um nothing." She gave me a strange look and continued to talk to me.
My first class is always with Ryuuji. He can be annoying at times but its just the fact that he's always so happy about life and friends. I kinda liked it when I used to be alone by myself.. I don't want to hurt anyone. "Haii tomo-chan!" He hugged me tight and I pushed him away lightly.
"We have an assignment we have to do together you know." "Yes. I know." I looked at him and listened to him so I'll know what to do. "Well...I kinda don't know what to do." He laughed and scratched the back of his head. "Well you just explained it so it should be easy." "Yeah but...I don't really understand it. Please help me tomooo ;-;" "alright."

***********

After a while the bell rang for lunch break. But I could sense something..it wasn't good either. I thought that I wouldn't have any problem with rain but everytime I see her I remember horrible things. I kept seeing her always talking to Haru and they held hands, and once Haru kissed her forehead. They couldn't be dating..."h-hey um rain." "Yeah?" "Well...could we go on another date again." "Sure." They were smiling and blushing..so obviously their dating. I don't have a problem with who she's dating but...its making me remember a lot about my past.

*past*

"Karou-kun...I'll be sure to make you the greatest bento in the world okay!" I always had a smiling face when he was around. He was my next door neighbor but he went to a different school. He didn't really have that much food in his house because he always worked a part time job after school. He had blonde hair with the prettiest blue eyes. He was always happy when I made bento and dinner for him everyday. "Thank you. You sure are the best you know. I don't know what I'd do without you." He always pat my head or hugged me. This is when I used to be popular during middle school. People always said I was kind and shy but cheerful and always happy, just like rain..

But one day I told him how I really felt that I loved him. He loved me too...and we did stuff like hold hands, hug, and sometimes kiss. I never knew about my dark magic. I thought I never had it since I was such a good person but something must have came over me...because one day me and him had a fight. He started loving another girl and he didn't want to be with me even though I thought I made him happy...I guess everything wasn't worth it. I cried every night and never went to school. I saw them in the store hugging and kissing. All my emotions started building up inside me like fire and I couldn't keep it in any longer. I went up to them and slapped him. "Y-you never loved me you always loved her I always saw the looks you gave her..she made you more happy then me right? I'm just not worth it right?" My whole body just started reacting

Like I couldn't control anything and that's when I realized..I had dark magic. The last things he said to me were. "I'm sorry...I didn't think it through. I got confused. I never felt anything around her but I thought I did. I realized that I only love you and I will never leave again so I'm s-" but it was too late my magic affected him and it killed him..