my secret

[ Rain POV ]

"Rain.." He got really close to me and I could see his eyes again. "H-haru kun?" "Don't ever doubt yourself like that. No one will think your weird, and I would never judge you...so can you please tell me..." My heart was beating so fast...could I really trust him? "Alright...you might not believe me...but...ever since I was little I was born with magic. I can do anything with it and when I was younger kids in school thought I was weird..so one day someone pushed me on the ground. I got so mad that I accidentally used my magic and something bad happen to them...that's why I would never use my magic around anyone again.."

I felt tears forming in my eyes. Haru just looked at me and sighed. "Rain...don't cry, a crying sad face doesn't suit you..and I believe you." He held me in his arms and gently wiped the tears from my eyes. "H...Haru..thank..you." I smiled and blushed. "Hehe there that's the smiling face I like to see, and don't worry...I'll never tell anyone because your my friend. I wouldn't want to break a promise would I?" He smiled and wrapped his pinky finger around mine. I've never blushed this much before...and my heart settled down a bit. "Thank you so much...your the only person I can ever trust." I hugged him tightly.

"So I've been meaning to ask you um rain...can we...exchange numbers?" He got all shy again hehe. "Sure!" I smiled and took out my phone as he took out his and we both put our numbers in our phones. "Let's see if it works okay?" I texted him a message and giggled. "I got it it says hi ^.^ I'll send something back." "Yayy I got the message hehe hi ^_^ " We both smiled.

***********

After school I waited for Haru to get done changing back to his uniform. "Hai. Thanks for waiting.." "Mhm~ so will you text me today?" "Of course hehe baka." He came closer and poked my forehead. "Heyy hehe your the baka." He made a pouty look. "Just kidding~ hehe alright I'll talk to you later Haru bye bye." "Bye." I started walking home and smiled to myself. I wonder what that feeling was that I had...while he was holding me and wiping my tears away...I could feel myself blushing again.

Are friends supposed to feel this way? I'm not sure...once I got home I changed into a baggy shirt and shorts and layed on my bed. "I wonder if he's home yet.." I texted him 'how are you?' A few seconds later he started replying back to me. We talked for a long time and it was really fun.

**********

Once I got to school I overheard this girl getting bullied. "Your worthless! You can't even do anything right." The girl opened her soda which was not the one she wanted and poured it all over the other girl. "Hey! What the hell are you doing?" I slapped the soda can out of her hands and pushed the girl away. "She's not some servant for you. If you want the right one go get it yourself instead of being a jerk to everyone." I glared at her and she instantly ran away from me.

When I turned around I looked at the girl and her clothes and hair were a bit wet. "Here, I'll help you." I didn't get to see her face since she was looking down the whole time. I grabbed her hand and I walked to my locker to get a spare uniform. I always had this but I don't use it. You can wear it okay?" "O...okay." Her voice was quiet but clear so I could hear her. She went to the bathroom to get changed and waited outside for her.

Once she came out she looked at me and I could finally see her face. She had long black hair with big blue eyes and she was a bit shorter then me. She smiled alittle. "T..thanks." She smiled and walked to her class. I'm glad I could help her. When I got to class I sat at my desk and waited for class to start. "Haii rain." Haru poked me and smiled. "Hai...um your still keeping my secret right haru kun?" "Yeah." He smiled. "Don't worry I promise.." He gently pat my head and I smiled. "Thank you.."