Ill be here for you

[ Tomo POV ]

"Tomo!" That's all I heard before my mind went blank and it felt like I hit the ground. After that I didn't wake up until lunch break was over. I woke up in the nurses office on a bed and Ryuuji was sitting in a chair beside me. He had a worried look on his face. "R-Ryuuji?..." "Tomo.." He smiled and hugged me. "What happened? Are you okay. You were standing in the hallway watching rain and Haru and then you just fainted." "Oh..yeah I'm alright..don't worry about m--" "don't say that to me. I can tell something is troubling you."
I looked at him and I felt my emotions getting the best of me again...every time I looked at Ryuuji or talk to him he reminds me so much of Karou...

"Y-you...don't know about me.." "What do I not know so I can help you. I'm not leaving this room until you tell me." He was even stubborn just like him. "N-no I'm fine just stop..." I was about to get up until he held my arm. Not tightly but just a bit to where I couldn't leave. "L-let me go now!" I glared at him and tried to move my arm away. He then go close to my face, smiled and said "no." I could feel my cheeks turning a bit red. What the hell was his problem...

"F-fine I'll tell you but....it will be my fault..if you get hurt." I explained a bit of my past to him..but I didn't tell him that he reminded me of karou. I felt this sharp pain in my chest I layed on the bed clutching my chest and he just held my hand the whole time...why wouldn't he just ignore me or stop being my friend like everyone from middle school. "Tomo. I do know about you. Believe it or not, I've seen you in middle school. You were so cute and happy and I admired you. I've seen you with karou too. I had no idea this had happened to you...and you can always trust me. I used to be different back then too, I was just a guy that was always thinking and didn't have many friends, yet I always got in fights, but..I have a reason why I changed too. I wanted to be like you and I wanted to talk to you. I just never did it, and I got worried when you didn't come to school for days and you started to keep your distance away from everyone." Tears came down my eyes as he was saying all of these things and holding my hand. "So if you ever need someone.. I'll be here for you."

He gently smiled and looked at me straight in the eyes as he wiped my tears away. "T...thank you Ryuuji.." I suddenly started feeling lighter, like my whole body was reacting differently this time... I didn't feel pain or darkness or shadows..I felt something different.. Something I haven't felt in awhile...but I can't go back to falling in love...I can't fall for him because what if I...hurt him.

He hugged me tight. His embrace was warmer than I thought it would be...I just want to be close with him...he's the only one I've told my past too...I've told him a lot about myself...its hard to believe that he knew the old me..but I don't know if I can go back to being the real me. "Don't worry..its just the past okay? Just because you hurt someone.. Doesn't mean that you won't hurt anyone else. I'll make sure it doesn't happen, and don't let your emotions get the best of you." "Alright. I will try my best...really...t..thank you."