Introduction

Iñigo Suarez
I met her summer of 2000 when I went to Tito Rannie's law office to bring some important documents from my father and she worked as the secretary there. There's just something about her sincere smile that made me want to know her more. I asked Tito Rannie more about her and I found out that she was his niece from Claveria. Since then, I try to see her every other day kahit wala naman inuutos sakin ang tatay ko. Minsan nga kunwari may dala akong take out para makasabay ko lang siyang kumain ng breakfast. What I like about her is that she is unassuming, I could see that she's enjoying my company as much as I enjoyed hers. Everything about her just takes my breath away: the way she laughs at my jokes, how she seriously listens to whatever I try to explain to her. There had never been a dull moment with her. A week before the summer ended, I told her I had to go to Manila for college. We were sad when we said our goodbyes.
We communicated through voice calls and text messaging. Sembreak came & I spent the entire time with her, even went to Claveria to meet her parents and brother. On Christmas break, I invited her to lunch at our home on Christmas Eve so she could meet my family. The next day, we attended the Christmas mass together. On that same day, we officially became a couple. It was a merry Christmas indeed for both of us. I was at my happiest.

Chloe Legazpi
We had a long distance relationship, but we lasted 3 happy years. It was all okay until Nicolette Davidson came into the picture, the girl that I got so jealous of, his childhood friend. I got very insecure & jealous of her because she was beautiful, slender and smart, and she's very close to Iñigo. Since I reached puberty, I've always been a chubby girl. I've always been self conscious and timid of my physical appearance. Iñigo tried to prove to me that Nicolette was just a friend, nothing more than that. But I let my insecurities and hesitations eat me up, we ended up going our separate ways.