Chapter One

Iñigo
The plane just landed. For the first time in 3 years I can finally smell and breathe the Philippine air, smells like home. I can't wait to see Mom & Dad's surprised faces when I get home, and I miss my sisters Mia & Sophie. But there's someone else that I wanted to see but I don't think it's possible. It's been 12 years that I haven't heard from her. I promised I'd come back when she is ready, when she doesn't have hesitations and insecurities on my worth for her. I just wish it's not too late. Wearing the crocheted beanie that she made for me back then, I hopped on the taxi and headed home. Yes, it's a personal decision to not let go and move on. She made me 17 crocheted beanies and a blanket, I still keep and use them all. Other than the beautiful memories with her, they're all I have to hold on to. All I know is that we are meant for each other. I am going to find her.

Chloe
Finally arrived home! I've had enough of the hustle and bustle of Manila, so I just quit my job there and come back home to do something that I love. It's about time. What would Papa's reaction be when he sees me home? Can't wait! I told Caleb not to tell Papa about my homecoming, my brother is very happy to know I'm coming home for good.
I froze from where I was standing when I saw a tall guy that's about to ride the taxi, his crocheted beanie looks familiar. I gave him a beanie with those color combination on the 2nd Christmas we were together. I still remember how his reaction was when I gave it to him. He wore it on Christmas mass we attended together. He had always been supportive of my hobby, I remember him bringing me lots and lots of yarns for pasalubong when he comes home from Manila on school vacations. Then I remembered Nicolette. Have they ended up together? I hope not. What should I do if I bump into him somewhere?