Chapter Four

Chloe
The first set was finished. My cousins Bradley, Yvan, Polo & Macoy went on stage for their gig, they first sang "Crazy Love" by Poco. I was too shocked still that I just sat behind Polo who played the drums. They knew all about Iñigo and I that is why they just allowed me to sit with them so I could let it all sink in. But the very pilyo Bradley approached me and gave me the mic so I could sing the chorus, and since I love my cousins to the moon and back, I took the mic, went to the front stage and sang. "It happens all the time this crazy love of mine. Wraps around my heart, refusing to unwind. Ooohh crazy love. Aaahhh.." And there he was again, looking at me with those eyes that I so adore the past 15 years. I didn't realize that I was smiling the whole time, I was having fun singing with my cousins. Iñigo's sisters had requested some songs for us to sing. Mia requested for "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum and Sophie requested for "Terrified" by Katharine McPhee and Zachary Levi.
It was the Legazpi brothers' second set on stage, that means my cousins and I needed to get off the stage. Just to avoid Iñigo, I told Papa that I wanted to sing with them. But Papa declined and said that I needed to eat and I should go & make mano to Tito Tony & Tita Gloria, Iñigo's parents. I followed my father's orders and went straight to the table where Iñigo and his parents were seated. I could feel my hands shaking while I was walking, because his eyes were on me & I just wished that the ground would just open up and eat me whole. Unfortunately, I finally reached the table and made mano & beso to his parents. I just looked and semi-smiled at Iñigo who was smiling at me the whole time. I could see him blushing, and I could feel my face turning red too. Our titigan wars were interrupted by Tita Julie who called me for help in bringing out the food.

Iñigo
I can see she's nervous and anxious, I can't blame her coz I feel the same way. I still can't believe that after all these years, I still find myself in awe at the sight of her. Maybe she noticed that I was smiling at her while she was walking to our table. My mother's cheshire grin is just the most annoying thing of the night. Tita Julie brought out the food, called everyone to gather to the table so we could eat altogether. Macoy pulled out a chair for Chloe to sit on and we are now facing each other. The big bowl of bulalo soup was placed infront of us so Chloe had to serve the soup in small bowls for everybody, she gave the last small bowl to me without even looking and I touched her hands intentionally. She looked surprised at my gesture but didn't say a word. What I did may be presko but what the hey, I even wanted to kiss her right then and there! She didn't even realize how adorable she looks when she feels awkward and uncomfortable.
Chloe was avoiding me the whole time at the Boots and Saddle. She couldn't stay in one place, she walks away when she sees me walking towards her. Before we left the place, she was sitting by the piano. I asked for her number from Polo. I will try to call her when we get home.