Chapter 11

*Blair's pov*

I woke up when Kol put me on the bed, but I didn't move my body is still weak from the spells. He stared at me for a long time, I was about to say something but, everything went black. I woke up again but everything was white. Then the scene changed I seen two people with a baby, I looked closer and the baby was me! The scene changed again there I was with the people again but this time I could see their faces, the women was beautiful she had snow white hair that reached the back if her knees her eyes were bright blue with a black ring around the pupil. The man was handsome he had golden hair with blood red eyes very chiseled features. How do I have white blonde hair when my parents don't? Maybe their hair colors mixed together. Then what about my eyes would they change? All these questions swirled around my head. Then I opened my eyes to see I was back in Kol's room.

"How long have I been asleep" I ask confused

"About two hours why" he replied

"Just wondering oh and also do you have a mirror" I say casually

He nodded and went to the bathroom. He came back with a mirror.

"Why do you need a mirror" he asked confused

"I need to check something" I day quickly

He nods I slowly open my eyes and look in the mirror. I gasp at what I see my hair is still white blonde but it had golden streaks in it, but what shocked me the most was my eyes the were a bright blood red with a black ring around the pupil. I looked at Kol slightly confused and a little scared.

"What happened to me Kol" I ask

"I don't know but, we're going to find out come on let's go find Klaus" he said