Chapter 20

We finally got to the grill and what do I see....... my idiot brothers well ex but its still funny for them to think I'm related to them and the originals are like my family.

"Well let's go get some alcohol and fuck with my brothers and their little gang"

"Ya defendantly god this is why I actually talk to you your fun"

"Haha thanks and let's really fuck with them"

"How"

"OK so they hate you no offense and they also hate when I have alcohol and when I ruin their plains so if we use all three we are going to have one hell of a night"

"Lets do it"

I nodded we got out of the car Kol can behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist, I look at him questioningly. He lends down and whispers in my ear

"Just go with it I like fuckin with people"

I nod and we walk in. Every ones eyes are on us including the little gang of the doppelgangers I smirk this is going to be interesting. Kol doesn't let go of my waist when we went to the bar.

"Hey pretty lady I'm Brett what would you like"

"Volka with some jack daniels please"

"Sure thing and for you"

"I'll take the same as her"

"Coming right up"

"Did you notice that he didn't ask for any I.D"

"Ya that's because I used one of my powers"

"Really which one"

"Ya um I used the angels sense of trust, it kinda like of a sire bond but it doesn't last or act like one"

"Oh "

Brett got back with our drinks and we found a table and the only one that was open was near the gang oh what fun.

"Hello brother how has your lives been since you found another Katerina to play the two of you"

"What are you doing hear Blair and why are you with him"

"Oh me and Kol dicided to get a drink and this is the only place with alcohol besides Damon's liquor cabinet nut you two never let me around that so thus is better because you two are lightweights"

That got glares from three people, chuckles from Kol and the guys that where with them, and confused looks from the two girls.

"Um Damon who this"

"Oh it looks like Damon has a new toy well to let you all know I'm Stefan and Damon's younger sister"

"How come we've never heard about you"

"Probably because they hate my and the last time I saw them they told me that they would kill me look at that they don't have the guts"

"Your drunk"

"Why my dear Damon I can't get drunk. would you like to introduce me to your little gang"

"Fine this is Caroline,Matt, Jeremy, and you know Bonnie"

"Oh ya your the Bennett witch that was at the boarding house when me Rebekah, and Elijah went to get my stuff"

"Wait Elana is this that crazy girl who's a Salvatore but is basicly the original's pet right"

"Ah that's how you two always introduced me to every little grily friend in the past so glad your still doing that"

"As amusing as this is babe hut Elijah just told me that we have to go pick something up what I don't know"

"OK I do hope that you all are going to be coming to the ball your going to be in for a surprise"

I skilled at them showing my fangs their so different from theirs oh I love this.

"Maybe"

"Bye brothers and their gang"

That was fun fun I wonder why Kol didn't let go of my waist. We got in my car and we were off.

"Hey Kol why did you keep hold of me"

"I don't know different reasons that I'm not going to tell you yet"